1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '20 23:18
    @suzianne said
    This is exactly what is done on this forum in great abundance."a type of trolling or harassment which consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility and sincerity" (or, more specific to this forum, "principle and honesty").
    Have you alerted the posts in question by these hateful posters?

I’m sure you will have done so as you seem so passionate about it.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '20 23:21
    @suzianne said
    If he wants to talk with me about it, we can.
    What’s the point, you never discuss anything of content, you just rock up fire of a few tub-thumping disapproval posts at your detractors and then disappear off back you fantasy land in whichever forum you are drawing attention to yourself in.
  3. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 00:49

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 00:502 edits
    @divegeester said
    What’s the point, you never discuss anything of content, you just rock up fire of a few tub-thumping disapproval posts at your detractors and then disappear off back you fantasy land in whichever forum you are drawing attention to yourself in.
    All the verbiage, none of the spirituality. Have you ever considered moving over here and teaming up with the Evangelicals?

Are you aware that Ghost of a Duke's reputation has been tainted by his association with you, and does that put a smile on your face?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 07:24
    @caesar-salad said
    All the verbiage, none of the spirituality.
    It is not my responsibility nor my aim to hold up the banner for spiritual content on this forum. In fact I would say there is next to no spiritual content here just discussions about spirituality, religion and metaphysical philosophy.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 07:252 edits
    @caesar-salad said
    Have you ever considered moving over here and teaming up with the Evangelicals?
    Never. I don’t like evangelicals and especially religious Americans, so the combination is repellent to me.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 07:26
    @caesar-salad said
    Are you aware that Ghost of a Duke's reputation has been tainted by his association with you, and does that put a smile on your face?
    I really couldn’t care less and Ghost of a Duke wouldn’t want me to.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 16:231 edit
    @divegeester said
    It is not my responsibility nor my aim to hold up the banner for spiritual content on this forum. In fact I would say there is next to no spiritual content here just discussions about spirituality, religion and metaphysical philosophy.
    No surprise there. Some might even say you proudly hold up the ‘friend of the atheist and persecuter of the brethren’ banner pretty high.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree