1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 01:00
    @sonship said
    @FMF

Stephen Meyer responds to Arguments against Improbability in Teleological Argument.

Stephen Meyer Critiques Richard Dawkins's "Mount Improbable" Illustration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rgainpMXa8
    Yes, there are loads of YouTube clips out there. That was rather my point with my first post on page 1.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 01:06
    Intelligent Design and the Age of the Earth - Stephen C. Meyer, PhD

YouTube
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 01:11
    @sonship said
    Responses to Who Designed the Designer?

Jay Richards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwWgJi5lb58
    (Two minutes)

William Lane Craig (responding to Richard Dawkins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnhMmJPnnDo
    (five minutes)
    I agree, the thing about who designed the designer isn't a necessary question. If we know that material itself didn't form itself out of nothing, we know the buck didn't stop there with the material universe, it has to be something that transcends it.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 01:19
    @sonship said
    Intelligent Design and the Age of the Earth - Stephen C. Meyer, PhD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn4KFzX6Ywg
    I watched him debate an evolutionist and agreed with him as those two went at it, but when they agreed with each other I felt they were both wrong. 🙂

He is right however in my opinion, it doesn't matter how long it took it only matters how it was done and why.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 01:21
    @kellyjay said
    He is right however in my opinion, it doesn't matter how long it took it only matters how it was done and why.
    What you need then are video clips that concur with you and say it doesn't matter how long it took and it only matters how it was done.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 03:32
    @fmf said
    What you need then are video clips that concur with you and say it doesn't matter how long it took and it only matters how it was done.
    Its what I believe and have been saying for some time. Why would I need videos?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 04:11
    @kellyjay said
    Its what I believe and have been saying for some time. Why would I need videos?
    Yes, good question: why do you need videos?
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 10:26
    @fmf said
    Yes, good question: why do you need videos?
    They scare you? What do you care?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 11:02
    @kellyjay said
    They scare you?
    Not at all.

What do you care?

I am intrigued by the way superstition distorts the interpersonal and intellectual behaviour of many believers. I "care" in that sense.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 11:201 edit
    @fmf said
    Not at all.

What do you care?

I am intrigued by the way superstition distorts the interpersonal and intellectual behaviour of many believers. I "care" in that sense.
    Distorts, show how that is done?

Why not then argue the points if you think they are in error? Personally, I think you are afraid to, which is why you want this shifted over the science forum so someone else can take up the argument.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 11:37
    @kellyjay said
    Distorts, show how that is done?
    Foetal position. Pride. Passive aggression. Logical fallacies. Hypocrisy. Stuff like that.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 11:38
    @kellyjay said
    Why not then argue the points if you think they are in error?
    I do when the "points" are of interest.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 11:45
    @kellyjay said
    I think you are afraid to, which is why you want this shifted over the science forum so someone else can take up the argument.
    I am intrigued by how you DON'T want this shifted over to the science forum where you could subject your pseudoscience to actual scientific scrutiny by people more interested in arguing the science of it than me. As for me, I am more interested in your superstitious nature and the impact it has on your outlook and the things you say as a result.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 11:51
    @kellyjay said
    Personally, I think you are afraid to
    I am not afraid of what you say about things like the Earth being 6,000 years old and about "a deck of cards" or ~ for that matter ~ about being tormented in burning flames forever etc. etc. for not being a member of your religion. The last thing in the world you are making anyone feel is "afraid".
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 13:46
    @fmf said
    Foetal position. Pride. Passive aggression. Logical fallacies. Hypocrisy. Stuff like that.
    So insulting without anything of substance, typical.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree