1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 19:23
    @fmf said
    You seem to be trying land some sort of highly personalized blow about your life and my life. Look, it's simple. For who you are here, and who I am here, you are what you post, and I am what I post.
    Actually you demished all of our lives reducing them to RHP posts. Here is just a chess site nothing more.
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 19:46
    @kellyjay said
    Actually you demished all of our lives reducing them to RHP posts. Here is just a chess site nothing more.
    What you write becomes who you are… So make sure you love what you write!

J. K. Rowling
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 20:54
    @kellyjay said
    Even here you only get glimpse of what
    people think.
    If people are honest you get more than a glimpse.
    We are all anonymous here, the only reason not
    to be honest is if you are deceiving yourself.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 23:42
    @wolfgang59 said
    If people are honest you get more than a glimpse.
    We are all anonymous here, the only reason not
    to be honest is if you are deceiving yourself.
    Possibly but people who spend a lot of time going at each other I'd be willing to
    bet they are not like that in real life. Most I would hope are loving and caring to
    those they know.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '19 00:41
    @kellyjay said
    As far as your online persona here is concerned, you are what you post. If what you post and what you reveal about yourself and your mindmap makes you "demished", so be it.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jan '19 00:57
    @fmf said
    As far as your online persona here is concerned, you are what you post. If what you post and what you reveal about yourself and your mindmap makes you "demished", so be it.
    You must live in a very little world of your own making.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '19 01:11
    @kellyjay said
    You must live in a very little world of your own making.
    What you makes you say this? I talk very little about my life away from the RHP community. You talk very little about your life away from the RHP community. I don't speculate about your life away from here nor do I pass judgement on my own speculations about your life. And yet here you are talking about how you think I live in "a very little world"; to what end?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '19 01:12
    @caissad4 said
    His insecurity in his faith is clearly showing to me. I wonder if he is getting the urge to put his fingers in his ear and loudly say "Lalalalala" .
    [KellyJay's] insecurity in his faith is clearly showing to me. I wonder if he is getting the urge to put his fingers in his ear and loudly say "Lalalalala".

Look at the deflective-lengths he's been going to these last couple of pages.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jan '19 03:47
    @fmf said
    What you makes you say this? I talk very little about my life away from the RHP community. You talk very little about your life away from the RHP community. I don't speculate about your life away from here nor do I pass judgement on my own speculations about your life. And yet here you are talking about how you think I live in "a very little world"; to what end?
    Please have you read what you have been saying about me? I said I hoped your life was more than this place, but you find away to not be happy and be disagreeable. Even now instead of topics it’s continuously taking about me. and you even have been attempting to draw others into your pathetic drama.

You think you can go without motivation mongering for a week? I don’t think you can but I would like to see you do it.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '19 04:15
    @kellyjay said
    Please have you read what you have been saying about me?
    I have been saying that you are coming across as insecure in your faith because of what you have been saying (and how you have been behaving) in this discussion about science and religion. I am not the only poster to notice it.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '19 04:18
    @kellyjay said
    Even now instead of topics it’s continuously taking about me.
    The topic is scientific knowledge as opposed to beliefs about supernatural things. That's the topic. I am engaging you over what you have said about the topic. This is a debate and discussion forum.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '19 04:23
    @kellyjay said
    You think you can go without motivation mongering for a week?
    Is asking you why you feel the need to commandeer "science" to bolster your religious "faith" is a legitimate question in this topic. Your motivations are a blend of your faith and beliefs and your wishes with regard to your rhetorical and discursive interactions with others. What does "mongering" mean?
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jan '19 04:251 edit
    @fmf said
    I have been saying that you are coming across as insecure in your faith because of what you have been saying (and how you have been behaving) in this discussion about science and religion. I am not the only poster to notice it.
    Yes, that you have. You have not been talking about the various points of the
    discussion but instead how I'm coming across. You even look for like minds
    just the jump into your motivation mongering.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '19 04:29
    @kellyjay said
    Yes, that you have. You have not been talking about the various points of the
    discussion on but instead how I'm coming across. You even look for like minds
    just the jump into your motivation mongering.
    I don't know what "motivation mongering" is. Sounds like deflection-waffle. I don't need you to agree with or approve if my opinions or what I contribute. Meanwhile, my on topic observations and question about science v superstition and about things you have said here in public are still dangling there unanswered despite your deflections.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '19 04:31
    @kellyjay said
    You have not been talking about the various points of the
    discussion but instead how I'm coming across.
    Why are you trying to co-opt science to corroborate unscientific things you believe?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree