1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jan '19 00:36
    @fmf said
    You alluding to your personal opinions and religious notions as being "universal truths" has no effect on me or our discourse.
    and?
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jan '19 00:37
    @fmf said
    Once again: Why do you feel the need for "science" to bolster your unscientific faith and religious doctrines?
    Who are you to judge me in anything I do, believe it or not you are not that important.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '19 00:47
    @kellyjay said
    Who are you to judge me in anything I do, believe it or not you are not that important.
    This pouty retort is a further dodge. You can believe what you want. I am asking you about that belief. You've spread this attempted co-opting of science across a couple of concurrent threads. You are not being asked to participate somehow in me "judging" you. You are being asked a point-blank question about your belief: Why do you feel the need for "science" to bolster your unscientific faith and religious doctrines? I am asking you because it makes you sound insecure in your "faith".
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '19 00:491 edit
    @kellyjay said
    and?
    So I have called out your words "universal truths are not exclusively there for a specific group of people" for being a dodge. The question your assertion about "universal truths" sought to dodge remains unanswered.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jan '19 01:59
    @fmf said
    This pouty retort is a further dodge. You can believe what you want. I am asking you about that belief. You've spread this attempted co-opting of science across a couple of concurrent threads. You are not being asked to participate somehow in me "judging" you. You are being asked a point-blank question about your belief: Why do you feel the need for "science" to bolster your unsc ...[text shortened]... faith and religious doctrines? I am asking you because it makes you sound insecure in your "faith".
    You again are no one I answer to, your desire or need or want to know what and why I do anything, stops and ends with you. I don’t care what you want to know!
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '19 02:08
    @kellyjay said
    You again are no one I answer to, your desire or need or want to know what and why I do anything, stops and ends with you. I don’t care what you want to know!
    This is your rhetorical foetal position.

Science pertains to knowledge about the natural world. Superstition pertains to notions and ideas about supernatural causality as it is perceived to affect the world.

Your faith is rooted squarely in your speculations about supernatural beings and phenomena. Why do you feel you need "science"?
  7. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    10 Jan '19 02:16
    @fmf said
    This pouty retort is a further dodge. You can believe what you want. I am asking you about that belief. You've spread this attempted co-opting of science across a couple of concurrent threads. You are not being asked to participate somehow in me "judging" you. You are being asked a point-blank question about your belief: Why do you feel the need for "science" to bolster your unsc ...[text shortened]... faith and religious doctrines? I am asking you because it makes you sound insecure in your "faith".
    His insecurity in his faith is clearly showing to me. I wonder if he is getting the urge to put his fingers in his ear and loudly say "Lalalalala" .
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 10:28
    @caissad4 said
    His insecurity in his faith is clearly showing to me. I wonder if he is getting the urge to put his fingers in his ear and loudly say "Lalalalala" .
    It's even more blatant here Thread 179791
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 10:43
    @fmf said
    It's even more blatant here Thread 179791
    If you were not talking about people here I doubt you have to much to say.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 10:51
    @kellyjay said
    If you were not talking about people here I doubt you have to much to say.
    This is social media - and it's people talking about their beliefs. You are your beliefs. I am my beliefs.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 11:27
    @fmf said
    This is social media - and it's people talking about their beliefs. You are your beliefs. I am my beliefs.
    I'm more than just my beliefs as are you. Even here you only get glimpse of what
    people think.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 11:34
    @kellyjay said
    I'm more than just my beliefs as are you. Even here you only get glimpse of what
    people think.
    You are what you post.
  13. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 17:57
    @fmf said
    You are what you post.
    Glad I'm not you.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 18:15
    @fmf said
    You are what you post.
    There may not be much in your life outside of what you post, I doubt that is the case for the rest of us who have lives.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 18:23
    @kellyjay said
    There may not be much in your life outside of what you post, I doubt that is the case for the rest of us who have lives.
    You seem to be trying land some sort of highly personalized blow about your life and my life. Look, it's simple. For who you are here, and who I am here, you are what you post, and I am what I post.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree