1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '19 21:25
    ToO recently made a claim which I think (although I questioned him several times due to his poor grammar) was saying that several Christians in this forum believe that the Moon landings were faked.

Does anyone here think this and if so is there a spiritual aspect to your disbelief in the Apollo project?
  2. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 04:05
    @divegeester

It was not faked, but we were warned not to come back. We found that the moon is indeed hollow.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 06:34
    @ogb said
    @divegeester

It was not faked, but we were warned not to come back. We found that the moon is indeed hollow.
    ** Not sure if serious **
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 06:371 edit
    @divegeester said
    ToO recently made a claim which I think (although I questioned him several times due to his poor grammar) was saying that several Christians in this forum believe that the Moon landings were faked.

Does anyone here think this and if so is there a spiritual aspect to your disbelief in the Apollo project?
    In the other thread you underhandedly edited out a portion of my post in an attempt to make it seem to say something it doesn't, so that you could ask, "Is this a claim about yourself or about people in this forum?"

Now it seems that you understood all along that it wasn't a "claim about [me]".

Imagine that.
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 09:37
    @divegeester said

From memory, sonship seemed open to the idea that they were faked.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 09:38
    @thinkofone said
    In the other thread you underhandedly edited out a portion of my post in an attempt to make it seem to say something it doesn't, so that you could ask, "Is this a claim about yourself or about people in this forum?"

Now it seems that you understood all along that it wasn't a "claim about [me]".

Imagine that.
    I’m making an assumption.

I really don’t mind if you don’t want to clarify your silly comment in that thread as I’ve turned it into a worthwhile discussion rather than the snide you posted.
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 09:45
    @divegeester said
    I’m making an assumption.

I really don’t mind if you don’t want to clarify your silly comment in that thread as I’ve turned it into a worthwhile discussion rather than the snide you posted.
    lol. You might be the most delusional of all.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 09:46
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I don’t expect Sonship to comment in this thread as he is busy deciding how to back out of admitting that the texts appertaining to hell in Revelation are “allegorical” while allegorically “sitting back” in FMF’s thread about malignant self-love.

ToO who made the original comment about Moon landing seems to have finally admitted it was about Christians in this forum but he won’t say who.

Could be a short thread, which is a pity as there would some interesting insights into such angle as;

- so the moon landings are fake but a lake of sulphur and brimstone for burning billions of people alive after they die is real.

This mindset could be thought of as a sort of conspiratorial auto-cannibalism perhaps.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 09:47
    @thinkofone said
    lol. You might be the most delusional of all.
    Feel free to start a thread on that.
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 09:47
    @divegeester said
    Feel free to start a thread on that.
    lol.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 09:48
    @ThinkOfOne

😉
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 09:51
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I think he only did that - if I recall correctly - as an illustration of how we believe things that people tell us. And, I suppose, we should just accept what knowledgeable people tell us ~ an example would be Witness Lee, perhaps. etc. etc.

I believe that FreakyKBH was attempting something similar with his seemingly inexhaustible 'flat earth' riff across two forums. If we accept from experts/authorities that the world is more or less spherical, then we should also from experts/authorities on the Bible that its true. Something along those lines.

If I recall correctly, a few years ago sonship asserted that there is more evidence that Jesus rose from the dead than there is supporting the claim that NASA landed on the moon. He can correct the record if I have misremembered that.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 14:175 edits
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

It has been told me by someone familiar with military service (US Airforce) and who is a strong supporter of the Apollo moon landings, that some of the footage is obviously staged (fake). And it was done so beforehand, in case of failure or mishap. In case things did not work well in world wide broadcast, these video footages would be available as propaganda. He says they are still used today.

Now this man is as strong an apologist for moon landings as I know. He patiently listens to every complaint I raise and offers his scientific rebuttal. I have to respect his arguments. But concerning Cold War rivalry he is not naive.

He says some of the circulating video footage is staged, and studio shoots. And those who notice these things are emboldened to raise objections to the authenticity of the Apollo moon walks. He also tells me that there is a time limit set by the government on the concealment of these secrets. He says after so many years this information will be declassified according to these military / government practices. One day it will be, according to him, admitted that fake staged moon activity will be owned up to.

I don't know. But it is significant to me that this is not a Moon Faker who told me this but an X military personal who says we really did go to the moon. So it may be some mixture of truth with fabrication. I really don't know.

There are some more important matters to me to be assured of.
    And for those wanting to encouragement me to get into the middle of this thread, that is probably my only comment right now.
    I have only browsed through some of the contributions.
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 14:46
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

It has been told me by someone familiar with military service (US Airforce) and who is a strong supporter of the Apollo moon landings, that some of the footage is obviously staged (fake). And it was done so beforehand, in case of failure or mishap. In case ...[text shortened]... that is probably my only comment right now.
    I have only browsed through some of the contributions.
    Oh dear...
  15. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    08 Oct '19 16:221 edit
    @ogb said
    @divegeester

i like you
    i like this a lot
    come sit next to me and talk

i'm buying the beer

*edit
    @Suzianne you may sit with us if you'll just calm down...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree