1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 14:28
    Man is inherently evil With about 1300 people being murdered every day. That is 4,748,250 Live in 10 years not including abortion. But could you imagine if none of those killers we’re behind bars we would have 4,748,250 People living among us.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 15:121 edit
    @rbhill said
    Man is inherently evil With about 1300 people being murdered every day. That is 4,748,250 Live in 10 years not including abortion. But could you imagine if none of those killers we’re behind bars we would have 4,748,250 People living among us.
    Are people who DON'T murder people and don't do immoral things to others and don't commit any crimes ALSO "inherently evil"? Presumably, your answer is "Yes".

So there we have the trademark misanthropy.

Do you have some sort of profoundly self-centred superstition-based set of religious beliefs to go with it involving you being "forgiven" and granted immortality on the basis of those beliefs despite being "inherently evil"? Presumably, your answer is "Yes".

So we have the trademark narcissism.

>> misanthropy + narcissism + supernatural speculation leading to "salvation"<<

Deduction: you are a Christian of some hue or stripe.

[I admit: I already knew]
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 15:30
    @rbhill said
    In other words, the vast majority of human beings are 'not' evil murderers.

Thank you for providing the data to confirm that man is not inherently evil.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 17:00
    @rbhill said
    There would be a lot more people than your 4.75 million because most of them would have reproduced.

So not only do the murderers take the lives of the victims they deny the unborn the right to a chance at life.

Now we must discount them though, and the ones who were killed because if they were not Christians at the time of their death then they were never going to be as God has predestined those whom he loved. Correct?

However, what the murderers have done is sent all those murdered non Christians straight to hell where a version of Jesus will be overseeing their eternal burning in some sort of fiery brimstone lake presumably fuelled supernaturally. The same kind of supernatural which you are taking about in the other thread regarding you “peace” in the face of Coronavirus.

Anyway, sorry you were saying...?
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 18:03
    @fmf said
    Are people who DON'T murder people and don't do immoral things to others and don't commit any crimes ALSO "inherently evil"? Presumably, your answer is "Yes".

So there we have the trademark misanthropy.

Do you have some sort of profoundly self-centred superstition-based set of religious beliefs to go with it involving you being "forgiven" and granted immortality on the basi ...[text shortened]... "salvation"<<

Deduction: you are a Christian of some hue or stripe.

[I admit: I already knew]
    I am a believer
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 18:06
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

Look at all those selfish sinful hoarders buying everything and not leaving things for the elderly which the coronavirus is mainly harming them. Obviously the world looks at this and everything gets out a hand all those people who are in Christ are remaining calm.
  7. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 19:25
    @RBHILL

florida man is inherently criminal
    texas man is inherently oblivious
    no man is inherently evil

you do know you are allowed to unlearn the crap you have been taught, right?
  8. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 21:131 edit
    @rbhill said
    Even if it's true that 1,300 people are murdered every day, the world population is around 7.7 billion right now. That means only 0.000017%, or a mere one person per every 5,923,076 people, are killed in one day.

Heh, if anything, those numbers just make me realize how dangerous it is to live in the United States.

But yeah, that's not so bad, considering.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 21:401 edit
    @bigdoggproblem said
    Even if it's true that 1,300 people are murdered every day, the world population is around 7.7 billion right now. That means only 0.000017%, or a mere one person per every 5,923,076 people, are killed in one day.

Heh, if anything, those numbers just make me realize how dangerous it is to live in the United States.

But yeah, that's not so bad, considering.
    In the long run it’s about 65 million people. If 1300 die by being murdered every day out of the 160 thousand that die every day.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 21:42
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

If you read the book of Romans you’ll realize that man is sinful. Every single person can relate to Romans chapter 7 verse 18.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 00:25
    @rbhill said
    I am a believer
    Does this mean you believe what I said?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 00:28
    @rbhill said
    Are the 1,300 people being murdered every day also "inherently evil"?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 00:36
    @rbhill said
    If you read the book of Romans you’ll realize that man is sinful. Every single person can relate to Romans chapter 7 verse 18.
    What reason can you give, though, to subscribe to this ideology? "Romans"? "Romans Chapter 7"? If it only gives rise to an analysis and an outlook likes yours, where you even insist that you yourself are "inherently evil", what of it?
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 11:20
    @rbhill said
    Look at all those selfish sinful hoarders buying everything and not leaving things for the elderly which the coronavirus is mainly harming them. Obviously the world looks at this and everything gets out a hand all those people who are in Christ are remaining calm.
    I took groceries round to my elderly neighbour this morning.

I did that, calmly, without God.
  15. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 11:21
    @rbhill said
    I prefer more current literature.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree