1. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 20:56
    @chaney3 said
    The threads in this forum are dwindling, with less and less contributing, but the same old 3 or 4 posters. So I started a couple, with legitimate topics.

If YOU don't want to contribute due to my past.....then please just stay out of the threads.

Thanks.
    I do want to contribute.

My contribution is to remind people of the horrible comments you have made previously about the LGBT community, making clear the underlying agenda of this and similar threads.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 21:01
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I do want to contribute.

My contribution is to remind people of the horrible comments you have made previously about the LGBT community, making clear the underlying agenda of this and similar threads.
    You have shown yourself to be a petty man, with a holier than thou attitude.

Judge me for my current posts, or just move on.

Maybe all posters should follow you around each thread to remind you that you are a liar as dive claims?

So petty.
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 21:20
    @chaney3 said
    You have shown yourself to be a petty man, with a holier than thou attitude.

Judge me for my current posts, or just move on.

Maybe all posters should follow you around each thread to remind you that you are a liar as dive claims?

So petty.
    I judge you fairly for your previous posts. abhorrent as they were.

It doesn't surprise me you wish to hide from them.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 21:21
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I judge you
    Exactly
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 21:27
    @eladar said
    Exactly
    We should all judge something on its own merits.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 21:34
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I judge you fairly for your previous posts. abhorrent as they were.

It doesn't surprise me you wish to hide from them.
    You may not have gotten drunk and posted on this site, but you surely have private issues that if found out here, would ruin your carefully put together image here.

You are NO better than anyone, so stop acting that way. It makes you seem fake and hypocritical.

All have skeletons, mine have just been public.....and I have confronted them, publicly, here on this site, which is more honorable than what you are doing right now.
  7. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 21:40
    @chaney3 said

All have skeletons, mine have just been public.....and I have confronted them, publicly, here on this site, which is more honorable than what you are doing right now.
    In what way did you confront them?

Expressing depraved things is not the same as confronting them, it really isn't.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 21:57
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

Expressing depraved things is not the same as confronting them, it really isn't.
    I have confronted my past.
    If you choose to stay there, so be it.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Dec '20 22:38
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

Depraved things. Oh my, we certainly have a judgmental zealot on our hands.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Dec '20 12:10
    @eladar said
    Depraved things. Oh my, we certainly have a judgmental zealot on our hands.
    It sure didn't take long for this thread to slide into hypocrisy, like so many others.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Dec '20 12:441 edit
    Christ is dynamically powerful. Once He gets on the inside as the "Spirit of life"
    He can break every fetter and snap any chain of evil passion, sinning, obsession, perversion, bigotry, hatefulness, spitefulness, resentment, anything of the fallen Adam.

Christ can do a truly inside job of healing, transformation, and conforming to His own image.

The man or woman wanting life should look AWAY from their sin. They should look away from the evil. Even they should look away from their own good. They should learn to look away to Jesus. Looking away to Jesus is the key to His dynamic salvation permeating, spreading, and growing in the mind and soul.

Do not focus on a sin. Look away to Jesus.
    Do not focus on your own goodness. Even more so you need to look away to Jesus.

Looking at the sin and arguing self righteously about the sin only stirs up self effort, self justification, self consciousness, self, self, self. That is just the worst thing the sinner can do. The sinner wanting freedom must learn to look AWAY to Jesus.

What is her past? Jesus.
    What is his history? Jesus.
    What is his future? Jesus, the Lord Jesus.
    What is his now? Jesus - "Lord Jesus I love You. I love You Lord."
    What is his future, his destiny - Jesus.

"Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
    Look full into His wonderful face,
    And the things of earth will go strangely dim,
    In the light of His glory and grace."
    - Helen . Lemel

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree