1. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 23:12
    Maybe Neil Young will write a song about this.
  2. Joined
    26 Jun '22
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 14:31
    @FMF Jesus wasn’t here to fight the Roman’s or the Jews. He came to die on the cross for you and me. For our sins. Because if you have sin you cannot go stay with God. He was with out sin. It’s like you had a ticket of some sort. And I payed the fine. And now your free to go. It wasn’t my ticket. It wasn’t my fine. But I paid it . And now your not bound by that ticket. Your free.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 15:06
    @rancho said
    @FMF Jesus wasn’t here to fight the Roman’s or the Jews. He came to die on the cross for you and me. For our sins. Because if you have sin you cannot go stay with God. He was with out sin. It’s like you had a ticket of some sort. And I payed the fine. And now your free to go. It wasn’t my ticket. It wasn’t my fine. But I paid it . And now your not bound by that ticket. Your free.
    An answer to the OP question would be more interesting.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 15:09
    @rancho said
    Jesus came to die on the cross for you and me. For our sins. Because if you have sin you cannot go stay with God. He was with out sin.
    Why wasn't the Christian God able to take it upon Himself to decide to forgive the "sins" of human beings without the child sacrifice narrative?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree