1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 11:422 edits
    @Rajk999

The way a discussion goes:
    - you post a point, support it with a reference or two and give me your opinion
    - I will do the same.

You didn't give much of an example. The way THIS discussion started was with your lampooning OP of sarcasm.

Can you explain to us what Paul meant in not having his own righteousness which of through the law but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness based on faith ?

"And be found in Him, not having my own righteousness which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ,

the righteousness which is of God based on faith." (Philippians 3:9)

Since you accuse me saying, I don't have the Holy Spirit but you do, what would He teach you about Philippians 3:9?
    What does this mean "the righteousness which is of God based on faith" ?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 12:02
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

The way a discussion goes:
    - you post a point, support it with a reference or two and give me your opinion
    - I will do the same.

You didn't give much of an example. The way THIS discussion started was with your lampooning OP of sarcasm.

Can you explain to us what Paul meant in not having his own righteousness which of through the law b ...[text shortened]... ilippians 3:9[/b]?
    What does this mean "the righteousness which is of God based on faith" ?
    I never said anything about The Holy Spirit and whether or not I have it. You are lying. I dont communicate with outright liars.

Like I already said - I dont answer questions. State your point, quote a reference, provide a summary of how the reference supports your point. I will then respond.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '19 16:41
    @rajk999 said
    I never said anything about The Holy Spirit and whether or not I have it. You are lying. I dont communicate with outright liars.

Like I already said - I dont answer questions. State your point, quote a reference, provide a summary of how the reference supports your point. I will then respond.
    The coward ran away. Im waiting sonship. What is your interpretation of the passages you quoted from Galatians and Philippians?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree