1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 11:031 edit
    @divegeester said
    I’m bringing you back to the counter of truth sonship.

A couple days ago I made you an offer to answer any three of your questions if you just answer my one which you were avoiding.

Just let me know when you find your balls.
    Keep skimming and ignoring my posts and lying about your boasting on that.

I can't even remember what scary question you're strutting around about.
    And I don't owe you anything. Eight or so years of debating you is more than sufficient.

I owe you nothing.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 12:26
    @sonship said
    I owe you nothing.
    I didn’t imply that you did. You keep saying I won’t answer your question when there is a challenge already previously offered to you which you ignored.

A couple days ago I made you an offer to answer any three of your questions if you just answer my one which you were avoiding.

Let me know if you decide you’re up for it.
    Your refusal tells me everything I need to know about your intellectual courage and honesty.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 14:06
    @divegeester

Let us know when you stop beating your wife. Any day is good, when you feel up to it that is? No hurry. We're very patient and reasonable.

And if we can't put that precise date into your mouth, we'll just keep asking until you do. Eventually you'll have the manhood and courage to admit the date you stopped beating her.
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 14:57
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

Let us know when you stop beating your wife. Any day is good, when you feel up to it that is? No hurry. We're very patient and reasonable.

And if we can't put that precise date into your mouth, we'll just keep asking until you do. Eventually you'll have the manhood and courage to admit the date you stopped beating her.
    You are one sick puppy.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 15:59
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

They are just questions about your own stated beliefs sonship, there no need to boil over the pan and get all weird.

If someone asks you a direct question about what you believe and you refuse to answer, what do you think that does to your credibility?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 00:412 edits
    @divegeester

Anyone bragging to me that they skim over my posts, don't read them, are bored with them, regard them as hairspray or waffle can have their silly question ignored until I feel like dignifying them with civil conversation.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 05:441 edit
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

Anyone bragging to me that they skim over my posts, don't read them, are bored with them, regard them as hairspray or waffle can have their silly question ignored until I feel like dignifying them with civil conversation.
    Yes I’m ok with that, but it’s a deflection isn’t it. You've been ignoring my laser beamed checkmate questions for years and you’re still doing it. And yet you expect me to answer you’re questions...

Readers here all know why you won’t answer certain questions about your odd version of Christianity. I’ll keep asking mine though because forcing you to not respond is still achieving the desired result.

The challenge I put to you still stands and in fact I’ll raise the stakes; I promise to answer SIX of your questions if you first give me an unequivocal yes or no to ONE of mine.

Feel like going for it?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 07:002 edits
    @divegeester

Afraid of your so-called "You've been ignoring my laser beamed checkmate questions for years " ?

What kind of ego-maniac are you?

I have answered plenty of your questions and others'. You want to control how I answer. And if the words YOU want to come out of my response do not come out the way YOU want them to come out, what do you do?

You dismiss my answer and re-ask the question.

You may pat yourself on the back for the rest of you life imagining that you have asked some gotcha! "laser beamed checkmate question." You haven't. You have failed to control others. And you want me to be impressed because you think you've cornered me. You can be self congratulatory until the day you die. I don't care.

Pretending like you have some good deal for me means nothing.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 08:202 edits
    @sonship said
    @divegeester
    Afraid of your so-called "You've been ignoring my laser beamed checkmate questions for years " ?
    I have answered plenty of your questions and others'.
    I think not and I think other here will back that up.

But let let’s try you out...

Will Jesus be literally in hell, literally observing and in the presence of, the damned being literally burnt alive?

Simple question.
    He is either there as described in Revelation or he isn’t.

Revelation 14:9-10
    “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.”

Literal? Yes or No...

Let’s see what sonship our self-anointed teacher and answerer of questions will tell us...
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 13:02
    Just as I expected...

Silence.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 15:594 edits
    @divegeester

He's tried this many times before. Rehash.

Revelation 14:9-10
    “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.”

Literal? Yes or No...

How scientifically literal in terms of physics may be an argument.
    One thing is for certain - it represents something terrible. And nothing good or benigh about it.

You have the right to say it represents annhilation or non-existence. I am not persuaded that that is the case.

We have been through all of this before.
    Nothing new are you getting from me as an answer to your so-called "checkmate" question.

I expect that you will reject the reply and re-ask the question boasting that I am running away.

Once again, the physics of that I do not know. But it represents the terrible fate of those judged in that passage. I don't have to like it in order to believe it.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 20:11
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

He's tried this many times before. Rehash.

[quote] Revelation 14:9-10

Li ...[text shortened]... s the terrible fate of those judged in that passage. I don't have to like it in order to believe it.
    So is it literal..or not?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 20:11
    @sonship said
    @But it represents the terrible fate of those judged in that passage.
    “Represents” ... ???
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 20:36
    @divegeester

Did you win that argument ?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 20:37
    @divegeester

Did you win that argument ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree