1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '19 01:45
    @gsiur said
    What are we supposed to make of it except the work of a cowardly hypocrite and internet troll who seems to relish in the prospect of defaming others who are not in a position to defend themselves against your fabricated narratives.
    robbie carrobie defended the cover-up of child sex abuse by the JW organisation and said it led to less abuse. I confronted him over this, as did several other posters. In so far as he was or wasn't "defamed", that was all part and parcel of the stance he took and the 'arguments' he put forward.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '19 01:48
    @gsiur said
    I recall that robbie attempted to seek a rational for why you got your jollies abusing others in this way and suggested that perhaps you too were part of a perpetual cycle of abuse which can sometimes be symptomatic of such behaviour.
    Yes. robbie carrobie tried to frame my disagreements with him on a range of topics as being the result of, at various times:

[1] me supposedly being mentally ill

[2] me supposedly being a paedophile

[3] me supposedly being sexually abused as a child

robbie carrobie was quite the debater.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '19 01:50
    @gsiur said
    clearly you are a very disturbed individual whose sole contribution to this website appears to be to create strife among its members with lies and vile insinuations.
    Yes, yes, you sound a lot like robbie carrobie.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '19 05:321 edit
    @GSIUR said:
    What are we supposed to make of it except the work of a cowardly hypocrite and internet troll who seems to relish in the prospect of defaming others who are not in a position to defend themselves against your fabricated narratives.

And yet here you are, again, actually defending yourself for defending your religious cult for the systematic covering up of child sex abuse. A tragedy which is gradually revealing itself on a global scale.

Tell me, as you are still so interested in this topic have you yet managed to read ANY of the Australian Royal Commissions report from 2016 which was comprehensively discussed with you in this forum at that time? No I’m sure you haven’t, and why not? Because your Watchtower overlords will not permit you to will they?

I think you turning up here like this after your disgrace both in this forum, and also being banned from the site for cheating at chess is an astonishing act of brazened hubris. And you have the nerve to still be comparing the horrendous activities of some of your religious brethren and leaders with, of all things, you and another poster harassing FMF on the sole basis of where he lives in the world.

A few over in the clans forum may view your antics in there with some goofy nostalgic nativity. But not in this forum, and not by me, where you were and still are regarded as a disgrace to your faith and a rather squalid individual with deeply questionable moral principles.

Here you go, have a read:

https://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/sites/default/files/file-list/Case%20Study%2029%20-%20Findings%20Report%20-%20Jehovahs%20Witnesses.pdf
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '19 06:45
    Anyway so much for the return of Robbie carrobie defending the cover up of child sex abuse.

Here is a guardian article I came across while researching another topic, it’s from 2015 but speaks about silencing techniques used the so called leaders of Jehovah’s Witness cult.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/mar/02/jehovahs-witnesses-silencing-techniques-child-abuse

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree