1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Sep '20 05:38
    @divegeester said
    I’m not the person who is continually criticising other posters whilst doing the very same thing. Suzianne is.
    This is interestingly vague, in a "I don't want to be outed for lying" kind of way.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '20 05:522 edits
    @suzianne said
    This is interestingly vague, in a "I don't want to be outed for lying" kind of way.
    It’s just me talking about you being a forum hypocrite whereby you viciously criticise certain posters whom you disapprove of for what you see as them “attacking” others posters whom you do approved of .... whilst you yourself “attack” those posters whom you disapprove of.

It’s a commentary which is as old as these forum hills which includes your make-believe heroin world of fantasy stories (One could call them lies but one doesn’t) which you present here as points of interest and social forum currency and about which you berate people like me for being honest when scrutinising their credibility.

Let me now if you need further explanation about my “lies”.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '20 08:35
    @divegeester said
    It’s just me talking about you being a forum hypocrite whereby you viciously criticise certain posters whom you disapprove of for what you see as them “attacking” others posters whom you do approved of .... whilst you yourself “attack” those posters whom you disapprove of.

It’s a commentary which is as old as these forum hills which includes your make-believe heroin ...[text shortened]... when scrutinising their credibility.

“Heroine” not heroin.

Easily done.

The typo, not the drug.

Although possibly that too.

I’ll stop now...
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Sep '20 09:19
    @divegeester said
    “Heroine” not heroin.

Easily done.

The typo, not the drug.

Although possibly that too.

I’ll stop now...
    Thanks for bringing us up to 'speed.'
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '20 09:26
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Thanks for bringing us up to 'speed.'
    Some are indeed ‘slower’ than others, so I’m pleased to be able to help.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Sep '20 06:462 edits
    @divegeester said

It’s a commentary which is as old as these forum hills which includes your make-believe heroin ...[text shortened]... when scrutinising their credibility.

No, I need no further explantion of your lies. They're perfectly clear to me.

You are a clear expert on hypocrisy, not in the way that a critic is an expert on piano, but in the way that a concert pianist is an expert on piano.

I only hope that I'm being clear to you, but, given this post of yours, that might remain only a hope.

After all, there are still flat-earthers who still don't believe we walked on the moon.

Those who can, do.

Those who can't, criticize.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '20 07:05
    @suzianne said
    Sure you won't publicly post it later, if you're "offended" by it?
    Why have you put the word “offended” in quotes?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '20 07:07
    @suzianne said
    Unfortunately, I was responsible for a lot of it.
    Okay, most of it.
    How can I be “lying” about your harassing and browbeating other posters when here you are, in the very thread, admitting to it?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '20 07:08
    @suzianne said
    No, I need no further explantion of your lies. They're perfectly clear to me.
    What “lies”?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree