1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 18:40
    @divegeester said
    You should consider doing this more while the protagonist is still alive.
    I actually did this many times. That I didn't do so with your vehemence was by design.

What I did not do was take it to the realm of punitive action that was so obvious in your tag-team attacks on him.

I will not allow you to continue excoriating me simply because I did not participate in your personal vendetta against Christians who do not believe as you believe. "Calling me out" for not being hateful enough in my encounters with him (and now others) doesn't actually look good on you.

It's laughable that you call him the protagonist when all of your actions made clear that you considered him the antagonist.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 18:491 edit
    @fmf said
    Are you waiting until whodey dies before you confront him over his suggestion about the link between abortion and the pandemic? Is that it?
    Stop lying about this and presenting your own agenda. I have confronted whodey over and over and over again over his hateful posts. I'm not "waiting" to confront him at all. I can only assume that you don't know these facts because you can't be bothered to participate in a forum where you were soundly attacked and opposed for your posts there. You clearly don't know about anything happening in the Debates Forum. This isn't the only forum on this website, only one where you hold an inordinate amount of sway. No wonder people are losing interest in it, causing you to drag your out-of-touch persona to other forums. People just don't like to be misrepresented, and you really don't have to make stuff up.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 18:52
    @fmf said
    What reason do you have for addressing around 75%-80% of your Spirituality Form posts to me?
    Actions have consequences. I know this is news to you, but there it is.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 18:54
    @ogb said
    OK it's been said God works in mysterious ways..So that's why we don't understand why he has this virus going on...
    He doesn't have "this virus" going on.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 19:24
    @suzianne said
    I actually did this many times.
    I read the forums pretty closely, especially all those GB threads an I don’t remember you calling him out over it once, let alone many times.

Perhaps you have filed this particular memory in the same box as the one where you crashed countless men through bar tables for sexually harassing you in bars?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 20:54
    @suzianne said
    Stop lying about this and presenting your own agenda. I have confronted whodey over and over and over again over his hateful posts. I'm not "waiting" to confront him at all. I can only assume that you don't know these facts because you can't be bothered to participate in a forum where you were soundly attacked and opposed for your posts there. You clearly don't know abou ...[text shortened]... er forums. People just don't like to be misrepresented, and you really don't have to make stuff up.
    I am not l"ying" and haven'tmade stuff up. On page 3 of this thread you have already conceded that you only quibbled how he referred to unborn babies but hadn't confronted him over the motivation he'd attributed to your shared God figure with regard to COVID19 and Roe v Wade.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 20:59
    @suzianne said
    Actions have consequences. I know this is news to you, but there it is.
    What "action"? What "consequences"?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Apr '20 14:50
    @fmf said
    What "action"? What "consequences"?
    "What?"
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '20 21:50
    @suzianne said
    "What?"
    You said: "actions have consequences". It seemed like a non-sequitur from a poster, like you, who constantly declares that you cannot be bothered to read or respond to my posts. So, the question remains, what "consequences" are you referring to?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree