1. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    15 Mar '19 00:161 edit
    @suzianne said
    When you start with a bad 'given', your argument is always going to be crap.

"Everything in existence" IS a single thing. It's called "the universe". Singular.

Just wondering, do you say, "The universe IS..." or do you say, "The universe ARE..."?

And btw, questioning the integrity of the Ghost is just the wrong road to go down, atheist or not.
    "all things are one thing"

you're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? semantics won't save you, just like they didn't save you with the collective noun nonsense you haven't responded to because you got put in your place right well.
  2. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    15 Mar '19 00:172 edits
    @suzianne said
    Again, that's not what he said.

Please, man, like RJHinds before you, you're giving Christianity a bad name.
    You women and your emotional "arguments". I'm incapable of feeling shame over illogical things. Be smart or waste someone else's time.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '19 00:21
    @darfius said
    You women and your emotional "arguments". I'm incapable of feeling shame over illogical things. Be smart or waste someone else's time.
    Do you see yourself as playing to a misogynistic gallery here?
  4. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    15 Mar '19 00:42
    @fmf said
    Do you see yourself as playing to a misogynistic gallery here?
    I don't waste time "seeing myself" in any way other than doing the right thing. And when a woman argues emotionally like women tend to do, especially in an environment of intelligent men discussing intelligent things, the right thing is to tell her so that she can either stop doing so or find something more befitting her talents like gossiping at the mall or gossiping at her friend's house.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '19 00:46
    @darfius said
    I don't waste time "seeing myself" in any way other than doing the right thing. And when a woman argues emotionally like women tend to do, especially in an environment of intelligent men discussing intelligent things, the right thing is to tell her so that she can either stop doing so or find something more befitting her talents like gossiping at the mall or gossiping at her friend's house.
    I take it this a tongue-in-cheek self-parody.
  6. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    15 Mar '19 00:48
    @fmf said
    I take it this a tongue-in-cheek self-parody.
    Bad men mocked Jesus because they couldn't understand Him, too.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '19 02:32
    @darfius said
    Wow.

Just...

Wow.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '19 02:33
    @darfius said
    Bad men mocked Jesus because they couldn't understand Him, too.
    Do you see yourself as Jesus?

Do you still wonder why I say you give Christianity a bad name?
  9. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    15 Mar '19 02:52
    @suzianne said
    Do you see yourself as Jesus?

Do you still wonder why I say you give Christianity a bad name?
    What is it with you posers and "seeing yourselves" acting parts? The fact that you are such hypocrites is why you cannot understand me. I am not Jesus, but I act as He did, as He commanded those who dare to call themselves by His name to do.
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    15 Mar '19 03:49
    @darfius said
    And then it was 1950 again.
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Mar '19 04:46
    @bigdoggproblem said
    And then it was 1950 again.
    Your finger must've slipped. 1050.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '19 05:122 edits
    @darfius said
    What is it with you posers and "seeing yourselves" acting parts? The fact that you are such hypocrites is why you cannot understand me. I am not Jesus, but I act as He did, as He commanded those who dare to call themselves by His name to do.
    Really?

You're having me on, aren't you?

I keep wanting to rest my case, but you keep presenting evidence against yourself.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '19 07:491 edit
    @suzianne said
    Wow.

Just...

Wow.
    Relax @Darfius is a sock-puppet troll.

You’ve been long enough to realise this surely.
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Mar '19 08:551 edit
    @darfius said
    How on earth are you posting here today sir from the 19th Century?

Impressive.

Edit: Darn, my thunder was already stolen.
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Mar '19 12:19
    @suzianne said
    Wow.

Just...

Wow.
    Yes, I too am awestruck. I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but I have to concede that RJH was right: living fossils are being created in a matter of minutes. We're seeing it right here with our own eyes, my friends.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree