1. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 00:02
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999
    I am leaving your thread discussion now.
    This kind of topic is not your cup of tea. In the last 2 months or so you started these threads and they are all, in the words of Paul, the milk of the word of God. They are NOT part of the Greater Things Paul referred to in 1 Cor 13. They are NOT about the works James said must accompany faith for it to be a living faith. They are NOT what Jesus wants for entry into the Kingdom of God.

Here they are, all lesser things which is tantamount to DEAD FAITH. You are an expert on dead faith, and mouth worship.

Two Questions
    To Those Who Don't Want Jesus
    How Man Can Get Into God?
    The Fountain Filled with Blood
    What is the Curse of the Law?
    The Humanfication of God
    Focus-God and man as one
    Do You Call Jesus Lord?
    Evaluate sonship
    Call on Jesus 10 Times
    All Christians are saints
    Evaluate sonship
    Call on Jesus 10 Times
    All Christians are saints
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 01:22
    @rajk999 said
    Greater things - charity, brotherly love, good works, righteousness. Paul called these the MEAT of the word of
    Gosh, sonship, I can scarcely remember you ever talking about these sorts of things.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 06:051 edit
    @FMF

That's because you don't grasp that living Christ entails all the fruits of what He spoke on the Sermon on the Mount which you said you admired.

I know your reply will likely be something like I am a bad example.
    And maybe you think the hallmark of anybody's "high integrity" is arguing with you forever.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 06:121 edit
    This kind of topic is not your cup of tea.

It is critical that a believer receive Christ and be rooted and grounded in Christ.
    The problem is that when you see "Walk by the Spirit" you think something else. I think you are very occupied with your contempt for congregations of believers. You seem to relish that you know better than all of Christianity how to be a Christian.

I never get to talk about the fruits of the Spirit because I take so much time
    to defend against a kind of Humanism which doesn't require one to know Christ is risen, alive, available, and powerful.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 06:17
    I said I was going to leave your thread Rajk999.
    So, I should follow through.

You can say whatever you want. I need not read it or respond here anymore.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 10:32
    @sonship said
    This kind of topic is not your cup of tea.

It is critical that a believer receive Christ and be rooted and grounded in Christ.
    The problem is that when you see "Walk by the Spirit" you think something else. I think you are very occupied with your contempt for congregations of believers. You seem to relish that you know better than all of Christianity how to be a Christian.
    You have more than a few screws loose sonship. I have quoted what Jesus and the Apostles said about how to be a Christian. Nothing in this thread is from any opinion of mine neither from any cult leader. Quoting the teachings of men is your thing. I dont do that.

You relish discussions of these lesser things, and keep away from the greater things which Paul described, and he said that this is a failure as a preacher and a teacher. Paul said that you yourself need to be taught. So clearly people like you are lying if you claim to be"... in Christ and be rooted and grounded in Christ. You are a deluded man, only rooted and grounded in lesser things and mouth worship.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 10:38
    @sonship said

This is a high point for your ministry.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 10:41
    @sonship said

How many times do you need to say it before you actually do it. You are a very weak character sonship. Weak, talk only, blah blah blah, mouth worship, lip service, repetitive, low integrity, dishonest, untruthful and deceitful. How can Christ ever be in a disgusting character like you.

You should see this thread should as an opportunity to change your evil ways of trying to mislead people into not following after righteousness and good works. But your mind is corrupted by Witness Lee and your claim to have the Holy Spirit and that God is in you and you have eternal life, are all lies.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 10:43
    @sonship said
    You seem to relish that you know better than all of Christianity how to be a Christian.
    Didn't you once claim that "all of Christianity" - aside from the group you belong to - is made up of organizations of "Satan"?
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 10:54
    @fmf said
    Gosh, sonship, I can scarcely remember you ever talking about these sorts of things.
    DId you see his excuse?

I never get to talk about the fruits of the Spirit because I take so much time
    to defend against a kind of Humanism which doesn't require one to know Christ is risen, alive, available, and powerful.

The man does not talk about greater things and blames others for his failings. That has to be one of the most disgusting character flaws around. The ability to 'manup' and say 'I was wrong', is a rare quality indeed.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 13:595 edits
    @FMF
    Didn't you once claim that "all of Christianity" - aside from the group you belong to - is made up of organizations of "Satan"?

That was a perverted "sound bite" manipulated by Ghost of a Duke. Selectively splicing out choice words in a biased way he created a sound bite.
    Actually he is following the creators of that biased sound bite because he is eager to believe they were right in charging Witness Lee with sectarianism. The fact is no one has done more to promote oneness of the all believers in Christ into local churches as opposed to denominational divisions.

I could dedicate a thread to a discussion of that sound bite considering ALL aspects of what was said. The first thing I expect to happen is either switching the subject to SOME OTHER complaint or whining that the posts are too long to read.

Low integrity takes selectively words like "destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up" from Jesus and sound bites it into an accusation that Jesus said He would destroy the temple.

And no, I am not making myself equal to Jesus. I am demonstrating that twisted sound bites are nothing new.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 22:30
    @sonship said
    That was a perverted "sound bite" manipulated by Ghost of a Duke. Selectively splicing out choice words in a biased way he created a sound bite.
    I think you are lying here. I think this is a new 'defence' formulated over a year after the exchanges happened 'safe' in the knowledge that the posts in question have slipped into the impenetrable thicket of unsearchable forum history. I recall you being stymied. I recall it being part of the meltdown you had that caused you to absent yourself from the forum for the best part of a year.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 22:31
    @sonship said
    And no, I am not making myself equal to Jesus.
    No one has suggested that you are equal to Jesus.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 22:37
    @sonship said
    That's because you don't grasp that living Christ entails all the fruits of what He spoke on the Sermon on the Mount which you said you admired.
    Why doesn't "living Christ" have any discernible effect on your integrity or your character? Why is there no evidence of "the fruits" in your demeanour and behaviour that you can point to? Why do you seemingly never talk about "Greater Things" and instead prefer narcissistic dissections of how you see yourself and your faith? These are the germaine questions.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '21 23:16
    @sonship said
    I never get to talk about the fruits of the Spirit because I take so much time to defend against a kind of Humanism which doesn't require one to know Christ is risen, alive, available, and powerful.
    Perhaps producing prolific, narcissistic duckspeak about "Christ is risen, alive, available, and powerful" doesn't work on people if you "...never get to talk about the fruits of the Spirit". Christianity is a code for living one's life or it is nothing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree