1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jan '19 12:59
    @karoly-aczel

You literally conjure what you need when thoughts are pure. Not that I'm into sorcery

Do people always know what they need ?
    If they are not sure or mistaken, is that always impure?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jan '19 13:181 edit
    @karoly-aczel

This situation?

Why do you put a question mark here?
    You describe something of the plight of the world, if I am not mistaken. Then when I ask about it you put a question mark as if "What are you talking about?"

The plight of the world's people and the battle of pure thoughts against impure thoughts - you wish me to take this seriously? Or do you wish I take it as frivolous?

By the way. At any time you wish to reply "Well, I don't know" or "I have not come to know that yet" - I will accept that as a valid answer.

I believe that we have in this world revelation. That means Someone Who does know some things has REVEALED some things to us that otherwise we mostly likely would never know.

The Bible is a revelation disclosing some hitherto UNKNOWN matters to mankind, by God. You spoke of Satan. I'd know nothing of a "father of lies" called Slanderer or Satan, slandering humans before their Creator and slandering their Creator before His creatures. That is slander in two directions to assure discord and mistrust from both sides.

I would only know such a being exists from the revelation of the Holy Bible.

At any rate, when you say in essence "What situation? What predicament" it gives me the impression that we should just expect things to be as they are - mixed with purity and impurity. And frankly more often in societies impurity seems to get the upper hand.

"What situation?" means "Relax, this is all normal" ?

We're here to bring more light into the world. Does it matter how it came about?

If we do not understand exactly what the darkness IS ... it may well hinder our bringing light to the world. Perhaps not completely so.

So far I think you are saying impure thoughts are a source of the darkness. And pure thoughts are the bringing in of light into the darkened world. And it doesn't matter how or why this dichotomy exists.

I am going to respectfully take that as you don't know.
    Or I am taking it as you have not come to understand that so far.

So we have some allusion to the Bible - Satan, the father of lies. And we have darkness, light, impure verses pure, and the benevolent bringing of light into the world.
    Why things are the way we are? Well, we should just take it as a brute given, that's all.

Okay.
    Thanks for some explaining of your beliefs.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Jan '19 00:47
    @sonship said
    @karoly-aczel

You literally conjure what you need when thoughts are pure. Not that I'm into sorcery

Do people always know what they need ?
    If they are not sure or mistaken, is that always impure?
    People don't always know, their souls do.

Sorry for the sporadic replies, but I've been on the phone and gosh knows how to use that thing ...
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Jan '19 00:52
    @sonship said
    @karoly-aczel

This situation?

Why do you put a question mark here?
    You describe something of the plight of the world, if I am not mistaken. Then when I ask about it you put a question mark as if "What are you talking about?"

The plight of the world's people and the battle of pure thoughts against impure thoughts - you wish me to take this seriously ...[text shortened]... just take it as a brute given, that's all.

Okay.
    Thanks for some explaining of your beliefs.
    Yeah the plight of the world, the greater good. Sink or swim. Don't have time for those that think there is a 'neutral zone' . Either your on one side or the other.

If I don't know, I'll tell you. I'm not allowed to lie.

The archetype of Satan tried to lure me back to ' ignorance' through deciet and whatnot. He did underestimate me and I did expose him. I know where the f***er lives.
    The father of Deception can tell no lies.

Focus on the positive. Negativity is all around and when you engage in promoting the light you will notice the demons all around ...
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Jan '19 00:53
    Questions, questions... you have the answers yourselves.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '19 03:52
    @karoly-aczel

So the person is different from the soul of the person ?
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Jan '19 10:50
    @sonship said
    @karoly-aczel

So the person is different from the soul of the person ?
    Yeah. What's good for the soul is bad for the ego. Sucks, I know. That's why Buddha liked the 'middle path'
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Jan '19 10:52
    Ideally your souls wishes should be alligned with your egos wishes. But who dreams that big?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '19 14:103 edits
    @karoly-aczel

Yeah. What's good for the soul is bad for the ego. Sucks, I know. That's why Buddha liked the 'middle path'

Your writing is esoteric, like "As long as I understand it is OK".

This is the problem with mystics. If you take care to communicate you may be accused of boring people or being verbose. I try to make things clearer even though I know it will not be 100% clear.

But I try.

So I assume you believe that the ego (or self) of a man is here and the soul of a man is different and there. And Buddha being dedicated to "the middle path" (whatever that may be) somehow addresses this paradoxical dichotomy.

I recall Allen Watts being much more communicative as if he gave a darn that his audience grasp what he was teaching about Zen.

I realize that sometime communicating is daunting and not rewarding. I am trying to give you a respectable chance. Unless I am reading you wrong, it seems like your more into apathy then into explaining yourself.

So, we have a dichotomy between the self and the ego.
    So, we have in your belief a dichotomy between the soul and the ego. Okay.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '19 14:11
    @karoly-aczel

Ideally your souls wishes should be alligned with your egos wishes. But who dreams that big?

May I ask you why that would be ideal?
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jan '19 08:421 edit
    @sonship said
    @karoly-aczel

Your writing is esoteric, like "As long as I understand it is OK".

This is the problem with mystics. If you take care to communicate you may be accused of boring people or being verbose. I try to make things clearer even though ...[text shortened]... n the self and the ego.
    So, we have in your belief a dichotomy between the soul and the ego. Okay.
    The words you use to define your life are important.
    Is there a dichotomy? Surely there is a defence mechanism and fair enough, we gotta check our angles 😀
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jan '19 08:42
    @sonship said
    @karoly-aczel

May I ask you why that would be ideal?
    Make life easier and more fluid
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 18:16
    @karoly-aczel

The father of Deception can tell no lies ...

The father of Deception .... can ... tell ... no ... ...

What does this mean ?

Go easy on me when you break it down.
    I have trouble sitting comfortably in the lotus position.
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 18:19
    @sonship said
    @karoly-aczel

The father of Deception can tell no lies ...

The father of Deception .... can ... tell ... no ... ...

What does this mean ?

Go easy on me when you break it down.
    I have trouble sitting comfortably in the lotus position.
    Perhaps such a position is not wise on a high horse?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 18:28

Removed by poster

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree