1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '21 08:461 edit
    The way I think about sonship and all his regurgitated errors is this; thank God he’s in here where no one pays his doctrinal falsehoods any regard and the impact of them is minimised.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Mar '21 12:02
    @divegeester said
    You’ve been given the source, more than once.

You’re such an intellectual coward.
    It a blank post to me.
    I won't read you.

Don't bother asking me anything else because I don't see it.
    Talk to others whatever you want to tell them.

I don't read that either.
    There's no hope of me taking in anymore words from Divegeester unless you trick me and change your tag.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '21 12:56
    @sonship said
    It a blank post to me.
    I won't read you.

Don't bother asking me anything else because I don't see it.
    Talk to others whatever you want to tell them.

I don't read that either.
    There's no hope of me taking in anymore words from Divegeester unless you trick me and change your tag.
    You don’t answer my “checkmate” questions anyway, you never have.

You’re not a teacher in your own church and you’re certainly not one here. You lack even the basic interpersonal skills in communication and empathy, and your integrity here is utterly appalling.

So you ignore away, go the way of the other intellectual cowards like KellyJay, Galveston75 and RJHinds.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Apr '21 12:171 edit
    Now the this thread concerns God and man united where He retains forever the Godhead yet we saved humans become like His enlargement or His expansion.

Its true.

This truth should be regurgitated all over the world. Jesus commanded so much.

"Go therefore and disciple all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you all the days until the consummation of the age." (Matt. 28:20)

Regurgitate what Jesus taught His disciples.
    But live it and repeat it.
    Live in it and regurgitate it.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Apr '21 12:17
    Plunge men into the one name of the Triune God. This phrase about "baptizing them into the name" should not be taken for granted. This is more than a formula to pronounce during a baptismal ceremony.

I believe Jesus had in mind to immerse people into the life, the Person, the NAME of the Triune God.

That is cause God and man to be united by plunging people by our gospel preaching INTO the singular NAME of Father - Son - Holy Spirit. Into the name means into the Person. Into the name I believe entails into the presence of God.

I have tried hard to show some of the readers how to enter into the Person of the Triune God by calling "O Lord Jesus. O Lord Jesus". For whoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved having been united with the Lord.

Regurgitate this great truth believers in Jesus Christ.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Apr '21 12:262 edits
    Did you know that God can firmly attach us unto Christ? That is the resurrected and reigning Christ we can be firmly attached to.

"But the One who firmly attaches us with you unto Christ and has anounted us is God." ( 2 Cor. 1:21)

What would happen to you if you woke up in the morning and the first thing you uttered each day was - "Lord Jesus. Lord Jesus the Son of God I am FIRMLY ATTACHED TO YOU LORD !"

Say you are struggling with excessive greedy heterosexuality or are struggling with homosexuality. Instead of gritting your teeth and striving to control your greed and unnatural desires, instead you exercise your faith and say -

"Lord Jesus. Lord Jesus I don't care about these temptations. I am FIRMLY ATTACHED TO YOU Lord Jesus. Praise You Lord Jesus I am FIRMLY attached by God to You Lord JESUS !"

Then you would realize the next verse -

"He who has also sealed us and given the Spirit in our hearts as a pledge." (v.22)

You would realize the sealing, the pledge, the foretaste of eternity with God by having a powerful Person indwelling you , living in your innermost being. You being FIRMLY attached to Christ has resulted in you sharing one united and mingled life with Christ.

This is the good news. We can be joined to the Lord Jesus as "one spirit". We can be firmly attached to the perfect man and be supplied by His overcoming victory in all things.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree