1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 20:34
    @sonship said
    sonship is one of the most joyless ideologues I have ever come across.

All those who over the months or years have found joy in reading the posts of FMF please testify of your elation here.

Caljust, you can go first.
    Oh dear.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 21:15
    @sonship said
    Maybe the Gospel of Christ is such a joyless ideology he has to do these things to cheer it up a bit.
    Not sure what you are on about, sonship. Over the last several decades of my life, I have met, lived among, and worked with an uncountable number of Christians who were joyful, admirable, inspiring people because of the influence of their belief in the Gospels.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 05:30
    @sonship said
    sonship is one of the most joyless ideologues I have ever come across.

All those who over the months or years have found joy in reading the posts of FMF please testify of your elation here.

Caljust, you can go first.
    I hereby testify that I have taken joy in following FMF's posts over the years.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 07:11
    @moonbus said
    I hereby testify that I have taken joy in following FMF's posts over the years.
    Eww.
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 07:49
    @rajk999 said
    I have found FMF to be one of the more honest, fair-minded posters around here. I get a significant amount of satisfaction from watching him ask some posters very relevant questions about your beliefs. Because of his high intelligence and robust memory he is able to quickly deal with a lot of your dubious claims. He is a valuable asset to this forum.
    The fact that he is mostly popular among the atheists and yourself says quite a bit about you.
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 07:53
    @dj2becker said
    The fact that he is mostly popular among the atheists and yourself says quite a bit about you.
    The fact that you assume it to be atheism, rather than anything else, about him in which I or anyone else takes joy, speaks volumes about you and says nothing about FMF or me or Ghost or rajk999.
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 07:571 edit
    @moonbus said
    The fact that you assume it to be atheism, rather than anything else, about him in which I or anyone else takes joy, speaks volumes about you and says nothing about FMF or me or Ghost or rajk999.
    And yet I didn’t say you all take joy in his atheism did I yet that is what you assumed.
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 08:01
    @dj2becker said
    And the fact you don't get his humour and are unable to engage with him on a level footing says quite a bit about you.

As does the repetitive nonsense you spew here.
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 08:111 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    And the fact you don't get his humour and are unable to engage with him on a level footing says quite a bit about you.

As does the repetitive nonsense you spew here.
    Good to see the atheists are standing up for each other at least.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 08:16
    I dare anyone to quote one of FMFs posts that have brought them great joy here and explain why rather than simply claiming that his posts fill them with joy.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 11:15
    @dj2becker said
    I dont judge a man by his proclamations of faith. Neither does Christ.

I hope you understand this one point as it is critical to your eternal life in the Kingdom of God .. that is if you are a true follower of Christ.
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 12:00
    @rajk999 said
    I dont judge a man by his proclamations of faith. Neither does Christ.

I hope you understand this one point as it is critical to your eternal life in the Kingdom of God .. that is if you are a true follower of Christ.
    Yet you said the following:

Christians like you do not ever quote neither teach about Jesus's commandments and in fact you condemn the following of commandments. Clearly you do not have the Holy Sprit and any such claims are a sham and deceitful.

When asked for evidence to support your claims you respond with more insults. Sounds rather like the opposite to what you just claimed.
  13. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 16:33
    @dj2becker said
    I dare anyone to quote one of FMFs posts that have brought them great joy here and explain why rather than simply claiming that his posts fill them with joy.
    I doubt we could find a single one of 'your' posts that wasn't profoundly tedious.
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 16:37
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I doubt we could find a single one of 'your' posts that wasn't profoundly tedious.
    Red herring.
  15. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 16:38
    @dj2becker said
    Red herring.
    Yes, even your red herrings are tedious...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree