1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 11:101 edit
    sonship is one of the most joyless ideologues I have ever come across.

All those who over the months or years have found joy in reading the posts of FMF please testify of your elation here.

Caljust, you can go first.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 11:20
    @sonship

I have to admit I am sometimes very slightly amused by his hypocrisy and ability to dodge questions.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 12:11
    @sonship said

All those who over the months or years have found joy in reading the posts of FMF please testify of your elation here.

I have found FMF to be one of the more honest, fair-minded posters around here. I get a significant amount of satisfaction from watching him ask some posters very relevant questions about your beliefs. Because of his high intelligence and robust memory he is able to quickly deal with a lot of your dubious claims. He is a valuable asset to this forum.
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 12:43
    @sonship

He is one of my favorite posters on this site. I like his dry sense of humour and clarity of thought.
  5. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 14:02
    @sonship

He is tenacious like a bulldog when hunting down inconsistencies.

I guess this thread is your way of demonstrating that his assertion is unfair, and that in fact you are actually full of fun, no?
  6. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 15:29
    @sonship said

As a seeker of truth he is number 1 in the Spirituality Forum.
    His contributions to this forum are without equal. 😉
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 16:10
    @Rajk999

I have found FMF to be one of the more honest, fair-minded posters around here. I get a significant amount of satisfaction from watching him ask some posters very relevant questions about your beliefs. Because of his high intelligence and robust memory he is able to quickly deal with a lot of your dubious claims. He is a valuable asset to this forum.

Where in this paragraph do you say his atheist submissions brought joy to you theistic heart ? I think I missed that part?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 16:12
    @caissad4

As a seeker of truth he is number 1 in the Spirituality Forum. His contributions to this forum are without equal. 😉

Where in this post is the joy his philosophy gave you?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 16:14
    @CalJust

I guess this thread is your way of demonstrating that his assertion is unfair, and that in fact you are actually full of fun, no?

Exactly where here did you (a theist (?) ) receive unparalleled reason for rejoicing in the "bull-dog's" atheism ?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 16:16
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

He is one of my favorite posters on this site. I like his dry sense of humour and clarity of thought.

The dry sense of humor gives you great joy ?

So if his thought is so clear, are you clear now about why you are here in this universe ?

What have you learned about this from your fellow atheist?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 16:23
    @dj2becker

I have to admit I am sometimes very slightly amused by his hypocrisy and ability to dodge questions.

Maybe the Gospel of Christ is such a joyless ideology he has to do these things to cheer it up a bit.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 16:24
    @sonship said

Asking the crowds to choose Barabbas or Jesus are we?

Yes, popular opinion is swell, isn't it.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 16:49
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

[quote] I have found FMF to be one of the more honest, fair-minded posters around here. I get a significant amount of satisfaction from watching him ask some posters very relevant questions about your beliefs. Because of his high intelligence and robust memory he is able to quickly deal with a lot of your dubious claims. He is a valuable asset to this forum. [/quo ...[text shortened]... do you say his atheist submissions brought joy to you theistic heart ? I think I missed that part?
    You are making an a$$ of yourself.
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 16:52
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

The dry sense of humor gives you great joy ?

So if his thought is so clear, are you clear now about why you are here in this universe ?

What have you learned about this from your fellow atheist?
    1. Yes, clever humour gives me joy.
    2. Clarity can sometimes be shown in recognizing the unknowable, as opposed to unsupported wishful thinking.

(This thread is going to bite you on the backside and is already gnawing at your ankles).
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 18:53
    @sonship said
    @CalJust

Exactly where here did you (a theist (?) ) receive unparalleled reason for rejoicing in the "bull-dog's" atheism ?
    So show us the proof your bible is the word of God. Ah, you can't. So sorry. I don't buy humans telling me about gods. When one comes down and tells me personally 'face' to face so to speak, I might believe, after I have submitted to a psych evaluation and a full drug screen. And of course no god would ever deign to actually speak to a human, like a dude having an ant colony and contacting just this ONE ant to tell him all about how great this human is for that colony.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree