1. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 22:511 edit
    Due to intense negotiations between God and Witness Lee, the rules laid down by Jesus Christ have been rescinded. When the Rapture occurs apparently God is sending down Witness Lee to collect the followers of the Local Church Organization. All others will be left behind.

Jesus Christ it seems has been placed on 6 galaxy months leave because Witness Lee said that all his followers could not keep his commandments as they were too burdensome. A profession of faith with the mouth, saying I love you Lee, 7 times a day is now all that is required.

There are no commandments to follow, no more sick people to visit, no more poor people to help, no more hungry mouths to feed. Just eat drink and be merry and remember to say that you love God [and Lee of course] every day.

For more information contact archangel sonship.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 23:321 edit
    I do remember sonship wittering on about how, when the "end times" come, ordinary Christians [i.e. those who are not members of sonship's "local churchs" cult/sect/denomination] should run out and buy Witness Lee's books and read them if they want to not be destroyed.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Jan '21 00:141 edit
    @fmf said
    I do remember sonship wittering on about how, when the "end times" come, ordinary Christians [i.e. those who are not members of sonship's "local churchs" cult/sect/denomination] should run out and buy Witness Lee's books and read them if they want to not be destroyed.
    I remember that. Lee started a dangerous cult in which sonship got caught up. Also note that
    - Lee wrote his own bible
    - Lee condemned all other Christian sects
    - Lee introduced new mouth worshipping laws which are not in the bible eg Say " O Lord three times and you are saved "

https://thelordsrecovery.org/2020/06/24/o-lord-three-times-the-false-gospel-of-witness-lee/
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Jan '21 15:032 edits
    @Rajk999

False alarms.

Renown Greek language New Testament scholar F.F. Bruce recommends the Recovery Version New Testament.
    England
    I have read with interest the copies of translations of New Testament epistles in the Recovery Version. This is a version which I had not previously met. The version seems to me to be an accurate and fairly literal rendering of the Greek. The user of this version will get a precise impression of what the sacred text says.

With all good wishes:
    Yours Sincerely,
    F.F. Bruce

https://www.recoveryversion.bible/

More comments:

https://www.recoveryversion.bible/comments.html
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    05 Jan '21 07:43
    @rajk999 said
    Due to intense negotiations between God and Witness Lee, the rules laid down by Jesus Christ have been rescinded. When the Rapture occurs apparently God is sending down Witness Lee to collect the followers of the Local Church Organization. All others will be left behind.

Jesus Christ it seems has been placed on 6 galaxy months leave because Witness Lee said that all his fo ...[text shortened]... that you love God [and Lee of course] every day.

For more information contact archangel sonship.
    Aside from all your sarcasm and nonsense, I would point out that even Jesus admitted he didn't know when all of this would happen, only the father in heaven. With this in mind, I would invite all here to stop trying to guess dates when this event will occur.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jan '21 10:20
    @mchill said
    I would point out that even Jesus admitted he didn't know when all of this would happen, only the father in heaven.
    So you believe that Jesus WASN'T God incarnate?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jan '21 11:16
    @mchill said
    Aside from all your sarcasm and nonsense, I would point out that even Jesus admitted he didn't know when all of this would happen, only the father in heaven. With this in mind, I would invite all here to stop trying to guess dates when this event will occur.
    Thanks for making the point which I already made in sonships thread. He does not listen to me either when I said that. I have been arguing with sonship for around 15 years, so unless you want to read all the posts for the last 15 years dont come here now and tell me I post nonsense. My nonsense can only be understood by people who have been around here for several years.

Jesus does not know. Only God knows. We all know that. Now the point is to still be prepared and Jesus explained what watching, being ready and prepared meant.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 03:44
    @mchill . Wake up. It's already happening-Jesus
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 03:47
    @FMF Jesus is a spirit that comes to the right person for that time.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 11:14
    @karoly-aczel said
    @FMF Jesus is a spirit that comes to the right person for that time.
    Hey Karoly ... have not heard from you in a while. Hope all is well.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 12:14
    @Rajk999
    Hi. Yeah I be been exploring different things in life. Read the Bible.. got my criticisms of it yet have to admit it's filled with gems too.
    Hope you and yours are well like mine
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 13:541 edit
    @karoly-aczel
    @mchill . Wake up. It's already happening-Jesus

I like this comment. Basically, I agree with its implication though it seems to have been intended as a light-hearted humor.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 21:22
    @sonship
    I'm dead serious this time
  14. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 01:07
    @fmf said
    So you believe that Jesus WASN'T God incarnate?
    I never did
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '21 12:372 edits
    @mchill
    With this in mind, I would invite all here to stop trying to guess dates when this event will occur.

Sounds like "At an hour you think not the Son of man comes."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree