1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 00:13
    @divegeester said
    No it won’t.

Are you going to answer the questions waiting for you in the “Cults” thread which you ducked out of a couple of months by pretending you had a family engagement?
    Seriously? Is this all you can say with the info I gave and the scriptures? When you answer like this it's amazing. Do these scriptures mean nothing to you, just blank fuzzy jumbled up letters? Wow.
    I told you a couple days ago to show me that thread your speaking of. Where is it?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 00:18
    Gosh.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 07:43
    @galveston75 said
    Seriously? Is this all you can say with the info I gave and the scriptures? When you answer like this it's amazing. Do these scriptures mean nothing to you, just blank fuzzy jumbled up letters? Wow.
    What posted was just a copy pasted dump with no explanation, discussion, exegesis, positioning. Nothing.

Debate!
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 07:44
    @galveston75 said

I told you a couple days ago to show me that thread your speaking of. Where is it?
    I’ve already told you it’s called “cults” and I bumped it again yesterday.

[LOL]
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 21:02
    @divegeester said
    What posted was just a copy pasted dump with no explanation, discussion, exegesis, positioning. Nothing.

Debate!
    Well you unthankful fool. Why does information matter where it comes from when it's actually explaining the truths of life or death knowledge? For your information not one word of that did I copy and past. I certainly didn't sit here for over and hour researching scriptures to possibly help anyone including you to help and see what the scriptures are saying about what the near future holds in either living or dying.
    You must be mighty sure in yourself and that you have all the answers (which you don't). Forget you....
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 21:04
    @divegeester said
    I’ve already told you it’s called “cults” and I bumped it again yesterday.

[LOL]
    Forget it. I have no desire to waste my time as you've shown on your other stupid response.....
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 21:39
    To the three "clueless fools" that have no grasp on spiritual matters. Just a group of tiny empty headed humans. You 3 know who you are..Lol.

John 8:47
    "The one who is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why you do not listen, because you are not from God.”

2 Timothy 4:4
    "They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories".

Prov 26:4
    "Do not answer the stupid one according to his foolishness,
    So that you do not put yourself on his level".

And my favorite for the tiny 3 stooges:
    Prov 26:11
    "Like a dog that returns to its vomit,
    The stupid one repeats his foolishness".
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 22:431 edit
    @galveston75 said
    Forget it. I have no desire to waste my time as you've shown on your other stupid response.....
    I don’t need to forget it, I knew you were just ducking away from the topic and that thread the very moment you claimed you were off on a family trip of a few days.

I also knew that you wouldn’t be back for several weeks, and I knew that when you did return you would pretend to not know which thread I was taking about, and I knew that when eventually pinned down you would feign indignation and refuse to comment in it.

You are nothing if predictable.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 22:44
    @galveston75 said
    To the three "clueless fools" that have no grasp on spiritual matters. Just a group of tiny empty headed humans. You 3 know who you are..Lol.
    It’s always that killer “LOL” at the end of your petulant strops which underline what a deep spiritual man you are Galveston75.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 22:46
    @galveston75 said
    Well you unthankful fool. Why does information matter where it comes from when it's actually explaining the truths of life or death knowledge? For your information not one word of that did I copy and past. I certainly didn't sit here for over and hour researching scriptures to possibly help anyone including you to help and see what the scriptures are saying about what the ...[text shortened]... must be mighty sure in yourself and that you have all the answers (which you don't). Forget you....
    Address the questions put to you regarding your claims about the religious cult you belong to and perhaps people might respect you a little bit.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 22:483 edits
    @galveston75 said
    I certainly didn't sit here for over and hour researching scriptures to possibly help anyone including you to help and see what the scriptures are saying about what the near future holds in either living or dying.
    You seriously think that copy/pasting text from your version of the bible, with no discussion, no exegesis, no humility, no instruction, nothing....is going to “help” people who have not even asked for your help?

What makes you think I need your help?
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Nov '20 17:50
    @divegeester said
    You seriously think that copy/pasting text from your version of the bible, with no discussion, no exegesis, no humility, no instruction, nothing....is going to “help” people who have not even asked for your help?

What makes you think I need your help?
    Woo hoo! 4 posts for little ole me? Wow! must have got under your skin huh Bud? Awesome........... LOL.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '20 18:32
    @galveston75 said
    Woo hoo! 4 posts for little ole me? Wow! must have got under your skin huh Bud? Awesome........... LOL.
    And there people, goes a Jehovah’s Witness.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree