1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 12:19
    Here Divegeester can straighten me out that either he DOES call Jesus the Lord or he does not and doesn't want to.

He asked for a dedicated thread to discuss this question about himself. So here it is.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 12:20
    @sonship said
    Here Divegeester can straighten me out that either he DOES call Jesus the Lord or he does not and doesn't want to.

He asked for a dedicated thread to discuss this question about himself. So here it is.
    Yes I do.

Next...
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 12:361 edit
    @divegeester

Then you confess before all your atheist friends here like Ghost and FMF that
    The Lord Jesus Christ is personally YOUR Lord too?

Something like this:
    Hey you guys. I mean you Ghost, and you avalanchethecat, and you FMF

"I declare before God and before Satan and before the whole world -
    I love and own the Lord Jesus Christ as the one Lord of all, and MY Lord."

Don't you cringe then Divegeester when they speak evil things about your Lord Jesus? And don't you have a love in your heart for all other Christians who own Jesus as Lord?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 12:48
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

Yes, and I’ve already done so several times in this forum over the years.

Sorry to piss on your firework
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 12:49
    @sonship said
    @divegeester
    Something like this:
    "I declare before God and before Satan and before the whole world - I love and own the Lord Jesus Christ as the one Lord of all, and MY Lord."

Don't you cringe then Divegeester when they speak evil things about your Lord Jesus? And don't you have a love in your heart for all other Christians who own Jesus as Lord?
    Why have you put these words of yours in quotation marks?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 12:50
    @sonship said
    Don't you cringe then Divegeester when they speak evil things about your Lord Jesus?
    I don’t think I’ve ever heard “evil things” spoken about the person of Jesus Christ, in fact FMF in particular is a promoter in this forum of the words and values of Jesus.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 12:51
    @sonship said
    @divegeester
    And don't you have a love in your heart for all other Christians who own Jesus as Lord?
    I don’t recognise “owning Jesus” as being in the bible, so I’ll add that to the list.
  8. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 12:52
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

Something like this:
    Hey you guys. I mean you Ghost, and you avalanchethecat, and you FMF

[i]"I declare before God and before Satan and before the whole world -
    I love and own the Lord Jesus Christ as the one Lord ...[text shortened]... Lord Jesus? And don't you have a love in your heart for all other Christians who own Jesus as Lord?
    Do you think I have said evil things about Jesus?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 13:03
    @divegeester

I am happy to hear you have confess Jesus as Lord on the Forum.

Since I remember nothing like this I have to take your word for it.
    You should be happy to do so again ?

Find me a post written by you with "Lord Jesus" in it.
    That will really make me have to apologize.

Do it. Shut me up real good Dive.
    Where did you confess "LORD Jesus" on the Spirituality Forum?
    You should know.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 13:051 edit
    @divegeester

I don’t recognise “owning Jesus” as being in the bible, so I’ll add that to the list.

Now this is curious. You say you called Him Lord Jesus. But you do not say that you have anything to do with "OWNING JESUS".

How does that work?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 13:113 edits
    @avalanchethecat

I think that if I were you I would go to somewhere I can speak up without disturbing anyone and pour out my heart to God - saying something LIKE this

Lord Jesus, every idle word about You You have heard. O God, You know what I have said and what I have thought and what I have felt about Jesus Christ.

Lord Jesus, I spoke in ignorance. Lord Jesus have mercy on me. I spoke in blindness. I spoke not knowing. Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your willingness to receive me a condemned sinner. Thank You Lord Jesus. Truly Your words are true -
    All those who the Father gives me will come to me. Him who comes to me I will in no way throw out.

I would rather focus, avalanche, on how you may be thoroughly cleansed from your sins of evil speaking in this realm and in every other realm of your life, forever.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 13:31
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

I am happy to hear you have confess Jesus as Lord on the Forum.

Since I remember nothing like this I have to take your word for it.
    You should be happy to do so again ?

Find me a post written by you with "Lord Jesus" in it.
    That will really make me have to apologize.

Do it. Shut me up real good Dive.
    Where did you confess "LORD Jesus" on the Spirituality Forum?
    You should know.
    Calling Jesus Lord, without keeping His commandments = Damnation

You call Jesus Lord and do nothing. Some others say nothing [but God knows their heart], and they keep the commandments. These get eternal life in the Kingdom of God. You get cast out.

Jesus hates hypocrites. Your continued calling on people to practice mouth worship, like you do, is a grave sin.
  13. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 14:06
    @sonship said
    @avalanchethecat

I think that if I were you I would go to somewhere I can speak up without disturbing anyone and pour out my heart to God - saying something LIKE this

[i]Lord Jesus, every idle word about You You have heard. O God, You know what I have said and what I have thought and what I have felt ab ...[text shortened]... eansed from your sins of evil speaking in this realm and in every other realm of your life, forever.
    Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I wasn't asking for your advice on how to be, I was asking if you thought I had said evil things about Jesus. Do you?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 16:121 edit
    @avalanchethecat said
    Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I wasn't asking for your advice on how to be, I was asking if you thought I had said evil things about Jesus. Do you?
    I heard you. I wrote and stand with -

I would rather focus, avalanche, on how you may be thoroughly cleansed from your sins of evil speaking in this realm and in every other realm of your life, forever.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 16:331 edit
    @divegeester
    I don’t think I’ve ever heard “evil things” spoken about the person of Jesus Christ, in fact FMF in particular is a promoter in this forum of the words and values of Jesus.

This thread is not about evil things anyone said.
    It is about did you confess Jesus as Lord.

Now unless I miss something, you said you did call Jesus Lord but you do not own Jesus. Why not?

" . . . that I might GAIN Christ" said Paul.

" . . . the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus MY LORD, . . . " says Paul.

How can Christ make His home in your heart through faith and you not own Christ ?!?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree