1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 03:27
    @divegeester said
    @Edward-Palamar this day is now the 6th January 2019, should we be aware of something since your stated date of 28th December 2018, or are we missing something? Is there going to be another countdown?
    Hah!

Epiphany, grand timing.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 03:31
    @fmf said
    Not much separates your beliefs from Edward Palamar's, then. He made a rather specific but inaccurate prediction that has attracted some teasing, that's all.
    Not sure what kind of slam you're trying to land here.

Yes, he was inaccurate, that's been my problem with him from the beginning.

At least you had some sort of epiphany, I guess. Nah, I'll go with just a simple slam, for no purpose other than the slam itself. (Psssssst, you missed.)
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 03:421 edit
    @suzianne said
    Not sure what kind of slam you're trying to land here.

Yes, he was inaccurate, that's been my problem with him from the beginning.

At least you had some sort of epiphany, I guess. Nah, I'll go with just a simple slam, for no purpose other than the slam itself. (Psssssst, you missed.)
    It's not a "slam". sonship has predicted that what Edward Palamar is talking about will happen in his lifetime [and welcomes it ~ i.e. ultimately, the destruction of billions and billions of non-Christians and their children].

You once predicted in an exchange with me too but backed away from the prediction that it would happen in your lifetime. So, in a world that is - by most measures - becoming better and better for more and more people, hardly anything separates the demented, misanthropic prediction/belief of Edward Palamar from what people like you and sonship believe.

There's no "slam" here from me, just a perspective on the beliefs surrounding all this outlandish talk about a "countdown".
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 17:351 edit
    @fmf said
    It's not a "slam". sonship has predicted that what Edward Palamar is talking about will happen in his lifetime [and welcomes it ~ i.e. ultimately, the destruction of billions and billions of non-Christians and their children].

You once predicted in an exchange with me too but backed away from the prediction that it would happen in your lifetime. So, in a world that is - by mo ...[text shortened]... from me, just a perspective on the beliefs surrounding all this outlandish talk about a "countdown".
    The whole thing is a crock/one day the world will end./mankind may wipe itself out/ but divine intervention/give me a break.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 19:541 edit
    @badradger said
    The whole thing is a crock/one day the world will end./mankind may wipe itself out/ but divine intervention/give me a break.
    Break given; now piss off back to the general forum word games and sticky threads where you may be able to compete. Here we discuss the living God and argue about what he looks like. Clearly you are way out of your depth 😛
  6. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 01:30
    @divegeester said
    So we’ve gone past the countdown to “day of the Lord” with no aparrent effect whatsoever.
    We're traveling more than 17,000 mph around the Sun with lots of changes in weather. Maybe you're just not looking hard enough.
  7. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 02:391 edit
    @edward-palamar said
    We're traveling more than 17,000 mph around the Sun with lots of changes in weather. Maybe you're just not looking hard enough.
    Yes, and mother earth has been doing that for the last 4.5 billion years.

Do you have any other dates or predictions based upon your esoteric interpretation of the bible?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 07:13
    @edward-palamar said
    Are you going to start talking about space aliens or cosmic events to try to justify your silly prediction which has failed to come true?
  9. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 08:37
    @suzianne said
    The sun comes up tomorrow. Life goes on. Duh.
    Life will go on until that day.

1 Thessalonians 5:2,3
    For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
    For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 09:26
    @edward-palamar said
    Maybe you're looking too hard...
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 15:461 edit
    @secondson said

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
    For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
    And it goes on today, well after Mr. Palamar's "day".

There are things which must come to pass before the end, and we've seen none of those things yet.
  12. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 17:22
    @suzianne said
    And it goes on today, well after Mr. Palamar's "day".

There are things which must come to pass before the end, and we've seen none of those things yet.
    That's true. There are "things" which must come to pass before "the day of the Lord" begins, and the second advent.

The problem with understanding prophecy is ciphering out what events occur pre-seventieth week, and the events that transpire during that week.

It can be complicated to say the least, and I wouldn't presume to begin to get into such a study in this or any other thread in this forum. That would be insane. Too many idiots here. Palamar is a case in point.

But I think it's safe to say that a really really big prophetic event has occurred already right under our noses, and that is that God's people/nation is back in the land promised to Abraham. That's a huge prophetic fulfillment.

Another is that man now has the capacity to annihilate life from off the planet.

We are nearly at "the end" of the "day of man" immediately preceding the "seventieth week of Daniel" prophecy and the "millennial kingdom of Jesus Christ".

There are a lot of gray areas. For example: do the "times of the gentiles", which began when the Jews were taken captive by Nebuchadnezzar, end prior to the seven years tribulation period, or at some point during.

I've heard the arguments for both. Nevertheless, the biblical prophetic timetable will come to pass. Not one jot or tittle will be left unfulfilled.
  13. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 23:01
    @secondson said

It came and most here, as I see it, were rejecting it so much that they missed it, aside from me telling them so.

Like Jesus asked, "When I return, will I find any faith?"
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 23:56
    @edward-palamar said
    It came and most here, as I see it, were rejecting it so much that they missed it, aside from me telling them so.

Like Jesus asked, "When I return, will I find any faith?"
    I know I've been working a lot of overtime, but one might think I would notice "three days of darkness".

Or did this only happen at night?
  15. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    12 Jan '19 02:20
    @suzianne said
    I know I've been working a lot of overtime, but one might think I would notice "three days of darkness".

Or did this only happen at night?
    This might help you :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t495-the-meaning-of-the-three-days-of-darkness

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree