1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Dec '18 23:12
    @edward-palamar said
    To be precise, it ends between December 29th and 30th, 2018 A.D.
    If you are not around on New Year’s Eve, should we assume that Jesus has taken you away in a rapture of sorts...or that you are to embarrassed to turn up and post?
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Dec '18 23:16
    @edward-palamar said
    To be precise, it ends between December 29th and 30th, 2018 A.D.
    Should I go on a big shopping spree & eat everything not good for me from now until then?

-VR
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Dec '18 23:20
    @edward-palamar said
    We are less than 104 days from the completion of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

There is much more info at my website listed in my profile at redhotpawn.

There is even an active topic already here :

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/science/the-unsealing-of-an-ancient-book.177961
    Shh!

It's a secret

Now see what you've done!
  4. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 04:42
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    If you want to be precise, explain clearly what happens when the countdown ends.
    There's a possibility, and I know I'm out on a limb here, but someone else other than myself on the Spirituality Forum might actually think for his/her self.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 07:12
    @edward-palamar said
    There's a possibility, and I know I'm out on a limb here, but someone else other than myself on the Spirituality Forum might actually think for his/her self.
    What is going to happen on the 29th/30th?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 07:18
    @edward-palamar said
    I found this written by you on your listed website:

on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:53 pm
    by Admin
    Jesus foretold that no one (not even the angels, and it is the resurrected angel sent to prepare the Lord's way who writes this) would know the day nor the hour when He would return; only the Father knew.

At the time of my being resurrected unto breathing again through my nostrils in the early morning hours (deep of the previous night) of June 25, 1956, I did not know that I was being resurrected, nor was I aware of what Jesus had foretold concerning the resurrection (The General Resurrection of the Dead).

This is a testament concerning the finality of death due to sin which I have endured from ca. 30 - 33 A.D. until the actual act of consummation, ca. September 25, 1955 A.D., which became the Father's nurturing ground to raise me from such death through the merits of Jesus Christ's Redemption wrought at Calvary.

The number of days in sowing for Robert Palamar is 22,551, in whose passing the specifics for the opening and unsealing of the Book of Daniel were given.

22,551 days from September 25, 1955 A.D. is Robert's 70th birth date of June 22, 2017 A.D.

What happened to you on June 22 2017, the last time the 22,551 days ran out?
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 19:37
    @edward-palamar said
    Okay, I'll go out on a limb and say that nothing, I repeat 'nothing' will happen on the 30th December that will warrant you claiming the Day of the Lord has arrived.

Nothing.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 21:41
    Edward....are you there?
  9. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    27 Dec '18 08:09
    @divegeester said
    Edward....are you there?
    He's busy consulting with Nostradamus.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Dec '18 08:47
    @secondson said
    He's busy consulting with Nostradamus.
    What's the betting Nostradamus will tell him it is actually 30th December '2019' and the countdown starting all over again?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Dec '18 09:17
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Okay, I'll go out on a limb and say that nothing, I repeat 'nothing' will happen on the 30th December that will warrant you claiming the Day of the Lord has arrived.

Nothing.
    Edward Palamar may have nailed his underpants to the mast with a rather unfortunately-specific prediction and that might cause a giggle at his expense.

But one should not forget the fact that, in a broader sense, and despite his moronic demeanour on this thread, his far-fetched superstitious beliefs are in fact cut from the same cloth as Pudgenik, SecondSon, Romans1009, whodey, sonship, KellyJay, Tom Wolsey, Eladar, RJHinds, and so on.

Religionist people with outlandish misanthropic beliefs [which cannot be proven to be true] are merely having a giggle at someone who is in fact a like-minded religionist person with outlandish misanthropic beliefs [which cannot be proven to true] because he has made a step-out-of-line prediction that ~ while it will be proven to be untrue ~ simply shines a little-bit-more-daft-than-usual light on the outlandish misanthropic beliefs that are widely held here, that's all.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Dec '18 09:29
    @divegeester said
    I found this written by you on your listed website:

on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:53 pm
    by Admin
    Jesus foretold that no one (not even the angels, and it is the resurrected angel sent to prepare the Lord's way who writes this) would know the day nor the hour when He would return; only the Father knew.

At the time of my being resurrected unto breathing again through my ...[text shortened]... ne 22, 2017 A.D.

What happened to you on June 22 2017, the last time the 22,551 days ran out?
    I posted this way back on page 4:

Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    It isn't my prediction, but had you read the material at hand you would have known that.

This topic isn't about you and what you think of it.

You can't hasten nor quicken its coming, neither can you slow it down, nor stop it.

Thankfully, your days of insulting people are going to come to a sudden, drastic end.

Of course it is your prediction.

Your "start date" for your countdown is based on a date in your personal life, significant only to you.

And you've changed it after realizing your first guess was wrong.

Glad you finally caught up to the rest of the class.
  13. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 00:28
    @fmf said
    Edward Palamar may have nailed his underpants to the mast with a rather unfortunately-specific prediction and that might cause a giggle at his expense.

But one should not forget the fact that, in a broader sense, and despite his moronic demeanour on this thread, his far-fetched superstitious beliefs are in fact cut from the same cloth as Pudgenik, SecondSon, Romans1009, whode ...[text shortened]... -daft-than-usual light on the outlandish misanthropic beliefs that are widely held here, that's all.
    You've just invented a new swear word. "Religionists".

You can't just say "religious". You have to make it sound vulgar. No doubt you had a sneer on your face as you typed it. 👿
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 00:32
    @secondson said
    You've just invented a new swear word. "Religionists".

You can't just say "religious". You have to make it sound vulgar. No doubt you had a sneer on your face as you typed it. 👿
    "Religionist" isn't vulgar at all. It's a noun. "Religious" is an adjective.
  15. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 00:43
    @fmf said
    "Religionist" isn't vulgar at all. It's a noun. "Religious" is an adjective.
    "But one should not forget the fact that, in a broader sense, and despite his moronic demeanour on this thread, his far-fetched superstitious beliefs are in fact cut from the same cloth as Pudgenik, SecondSon, Romans1009, whodey, sonship, KellyJay, Tom Wolsey, Eladar, RJHinds, and so on."

Inflammatory, accusatory, character assassinating, ad hominem, siege mentality and insulting. You used "religionists" like a bludgeon.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree