1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 May '22 20:00
    @sonship said
    Your piss and your philosophy of you being an atheist and agnostic at the same time both belong in the toilet.

Regardless of my agnostic atheism, I don’t think Christian beliefs "belong in the toilet".
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 May '22 03:40
    @fmf said
    @sonship said
    Your piss and your philosophy of you being an atheist and agnostic at the same time both belong in the toilet.

Regardless of my agnostic atheism, I don’t think Christian beliefs "belong in the toilet".
    But you spend an amazing amount of time in this forum decrying those same beliefs AND the people who hold them.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 May '22 04:201 edit
    @suzianne said
    But you spend an amazing amount of time in this forum decrying those same beliefs AND the people who hold them.
    I don't do any "decrying". This is a debate and discussion forum for people with different beliefs. I advocate for mine and I subject those of others to scrutiny.

Thinking that Christian beliefs "belong in the toilet" is not one of my beliefs.

How about you? Do you think ~ like sonship does ~ that my philosophy of agnostic atheism "belongs in the toilet"?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '22 07:22
    @fmf said
    @sonship said

sonship?
  5. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    01 Jun '22 19:08
    @FMF

I don’t think you decry or belittle either. Without wishing to appear to kiss your hairy arse it must be said that you are a robust debater, and sometimes I wonder if people just can’t handle that ?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jun '22 02:49
    @medullah said
    @FMF

I don’t think you decry or belittle either. Without wishing to appear to kiss your hairy arse it must be said that you are a robust debater, and sometimes I wonder if people just can’t handle that ?
    You’re going to be getting on Suzy’s poo-list with talk like that old chap!
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '22 02:50
    @medullah said
    @FMF

Thank you, but it isn't particularly hairy.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '22 02:51
    @sonship
    This thread is about what you asserted. Don't run away.
  9. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    02 Jun '22 14:56
    @divegeester said
    You’re going to be getting on Suzy’s poo-list with talk like that old chap!
    I think I landed on that a long time ago.

Living about 110 miles north of you, it might surprise you to know that I have repeatedly been accused of being a republican by the good lady, despite my aversion to the Bush dynasty. Actually my most favourite of the US presidents was Kennedy, but I end the digression at that point.
  10. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    03 Jun '22 01:43
    @fmf said
    Thank you, but it isn't particularly hairy.
    I propose that a society of trimmers should consider leaving a little wilderness here and there.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '22 02:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '22 02:481 edit

13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '22 03:00
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Actually, I do have deeply held beliefs that I would describe as spiritual.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '22 03:12

15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '22 03:32
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Go back and browse the many hundreds of threads I have participated in over the last dozen years or so.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree