1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 20:55
    Besides, I feel that you follow a creed, a church, ancestors in Lee and Nee.

I don’t.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 20:55
    @divegeester

Your Jesus is not my Jesus.

How much clearer do I need to be?

Clearer.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    Whom God hath proposed to be a propitiation, through faith in his blood, to the shewing of his justice, for the remission of former sins, (Rom. 3:25)

We have faith in His blood for our redemption in common?

We do not have faith in His blood for our redemption in common?

Which ?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 20:57
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

Your Jesus is not my Jesus.

How much clearer do I need to be?

Clearer.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    Whom God hath proposed to be a propitiation, through faith in his blood, to the shewing of his justice, for the remission of former sins, (Rom. 3:25)

We have faith in His blood for our redemption in common?

We do not have faith in His blood for our redemption in common?

Which ?
    So you now retract your claim that I “have not passed from death to life”?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 20:592 edits
    @divegeester

No, I mean my Jesus will not be recieving glory from the lost who are hung in chains of eternal woe. Your Jesus will.

Good luck with that.

Are you backtracking now?

You said we have NOTHING in common?

We disagree about the future of the lost.
    But we have in common both being redeemed in the blood of Jesus?
    Or we do NOT HAVE THAT IN COMMON?

It sounds like you want to say that because you don't believe in eternal perdition therefore blood of Christ has not cleansed me from my sins.

Who'se the real sectarian one here then ? Is it the chains or absent of chains which causes us to be in one Body of Christ or is it eternal Redemption through His shed blood ?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 21:041 edit
    @divegeester

I wrote that the NT says we know we have passed from death to life because we love the brothers.
    And I said if you didn't love the brothers it might indicate that you have not passed from death to life.

Do you not want to mention THE BLOOD OF JESUS ? Is that the problem ?

Its strong statement "We have nothing in common".

We do not have the redemptive cleansing of Christ's blood in common ? ? ? ? ?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 21:04
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

No, I mean my Jesus will not be recieving glory from the lost who are hung in chains of eternal woe. Your Jesus will.

Good luck with that.

Are you backtracking now?

You said we have NOTHING in common?

We disagree about the future of the lost.
    But we have in common both being redeemed in the blood of Jesus?
    Or we do NOT HAVE ...[text shortened]... ins which causes us to be in one Body of Christ or is it eternal Redemption through His shed blood ?
    You’re the one who said that I’ve not passed from death to life.

Another one of your snide comments. You should be ashamed of yourself.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 21:051 edit
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

I wrote that the NT says we know we have passed from death to life because we love the brothers.
    And I said if you didn't love the brothers it might indicate that you have not passed from death to life.

Do you not want to mention [b]THE BLOOD OF JESUS[ ...[text shortened]... thing in common".

We do not have the redemptive cleansing of Christ's blood in common ? ? ? ? ?
    Do you want me to find your post and shove it under your self righteous nose?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 21:081 edit
    @divegeester

It was no more of a snide comment then the First Epistle of John is a letter filled with snide comments.
    Not ashamed at all.

But ARE YOU ashamed to state that the blood of Christ cleanses Christians with different opinions "from all sin" ?

We do not have that in common ? That we are Justified in Christ's atoning sacrifice ?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 21:09
    @sonship said
    @divegeester
    But ARE YOU ashamed to state that the blood of Christ ?
    That the blood of Christ what...???
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 21:10
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

It was no more of a snide comment then the First Epistle of John is a letter filled with snide comments.
    Not ashamed at all.

But ARE YOU ashamed to state that the blood of Christ cleanses Christian ...[text shortened]... sin"[/b] ?

We do not have that in common ? That we are Justified in Christ's atoning sacrifice ?
    Here’s what you said in reply to me saying I had more in common with FMF than I have with you...

”If you feel closer kinship with atheists while fellow Christians are "stooges" this may indicates you have not yet passed from death to life.”

I’m sorry that you feel this way, but it’s your problem, not mine.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 21:12
    The Jesus I follow will not glorify in the lost, he will not burn people alive for not believing in him as an evidence to some aliens on another planet and he will not deny a believer because they don’t accept that the trinity is not correct as your church instructs.

Rethink your mind sonship.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 21:17
    @divegeester said
    That the blood of Christ what...???
    You heard me.
    Why are you heding, dodging, dancing around the matter?

Christians with different opinions cannot have IN COMMON that they stand upon Christ's shed blood as the basses of their Justification ?

We do or do not have the cleansing of His shed blood for our forgiveness IN COMMON .

Yes or No. Tell the readers.
    I have to leave the Forum for the evening.

Tell the readers that Diveegeester and Sonship differ on some beliefs about eternal judgment but we are both cleansed from our sins in the blood of Jesus. We have this in COMMON.

Tell them we DO or tell them we DO NOT.

We learn in the local church life to receive all whom Jesus has received.
    This is according to Romans 15.
    If Jesus has received someone we have to receive that person.

This is the of receiving in the practice of one city - one church.
    The only thing that should divide the church is GEOGRAPHY.

Now you've been slinging CULT and sectarian charges around. Let's see if YOU receive ME as I have confessed I stand in the blood of Christ - MY ONLY covering before God to be justified unto eternal life.

Do we have this in common?
    Or do we not have this in common?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 22:02
    @sonship said
    You heard me.

Christians with different opinions cannot have IN COMMON that they stand upon Christ's shed blood as the basses of their Justification ?

We do or do not have the cleansing of His shed blood for our forgiveness IN COMMON .

I have to leave the Forum ...[text shortened]... to be justified unto eternal life.

Perhaps we do, God is merciful.

Don’t spit your dummy out.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 22:03
    @sonship said
    You heard me.

I have to leave the Forum ...[text shortened]... to be justified unto eternal life.

Sonship we may be brothers in Christ.

If we are then you nee to listen to me a bit more.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Dec '18 13:394 edits
    @divegeester

You want me to retract that I said if one does not love the brothers it may be an indication that one has not passed from death to life?

No.

Here is what I wrote which you will not receive a retraction on.
    We know that we have passed from death to life because we love the brothers. (1 John 3:14)
    If you feel closer kinship with atheists while fellow Christians are "stooges" this may indicates you have not yet passed from death to life.

And let's examine the source.

"Do not marvel, brothers, if the world hates you. We know that we have passed out of death into life because we love the brothers. He who does not love abides in death." (1 John 3:13,14)

Did I say you definitely are not passed into life?
    Do I need to retract what John wrote here as it could apply to anyone of us?

No.
    I repeat it with added emphasis on important words.
    We know that we have passed from death to life because we love the brothers. (1 John 3:14)
    If you feel closer kinship with atheists while fellow Christians are "stooges" this MAY indicates you have not yet passed from death to life.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree