1. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 17:532 edits
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999
    Rajk999 is lying about me.
    In this very thread right above his lie I wrote that - "We are commanded to believe"
    We do not have to be able to explain. We are commanded to believe.

"[/b]
    Your deluded Satanic mind cannot say it properly. We are not commanded to believe. We are commanded to KEEP the commandments otherwise there is no eternal life. KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS.

And he said unto him ,,, if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. (Matthew 19:17 KJV)

Go to the back of class you dunce and write it down 1000 times
    I MUST KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OTHERWISE I WILL NOT GET ETERNAL LIFE
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 18:171 edit
    There is now then no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus (Rom. 8:1)

Go see if you can find some Rajk999. You and "the accuser of the brethren" see if you can gather up some condemnation.

"There is now then . . . no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. For ..."

"For" a certain reason. What is that reason?

"For the law of the Spirit of life has freed me from the law of sin and of death."

What the law keeping of the old covenant could not do, God in the Son has accomplished for us and within us who are freed through "the law of the Spirit of life." God's own life in Jesus Christ has freed the believer so that self condemnation is over, let alone outward condemnation from the religious mind of religionists.

"For that which the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending His own Son in the likeness of the flesh of sin and concerning sin, condemned sin in the flesh.

That the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the spirit."

The unique command of Christ and of God is to receive the Spirit of Christ FIRST. And then to WALK according to the Spirit Who is in our regenerated human spirit.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 18:19
    Those who learn to walk by the spirit, step by step by step, experience freedom and experience "No condemnation". They also experience the righteous requirement of the law being spontaneously fulfilled in them through the grace of the indwelling Spirit of Christ. This PERSON is described as a law. Just like a law of gravity. It always acts a certain way reliably and without fail. This Person has a law - "the law of the Spirit of life".

The obeying believer learns to walk step by step by step by setting the mind on the mingled spirit where the Spirit of life is. That is where Christ is. That is where the innate and spontaneous "law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus" liberates him from "the law of sin and of death " in the fallen flesh.

This is the keeping of Christ's commands to allow the Spirit to FREE him.

Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom.

"And the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom." (2 Cor. 3:17).

Let Him come into the mind. There is then freedom in the mind.
    Let Him come into the memory. Then there is freedom in the memory.
    Let Him come into the emotion. Then there is freedom in the emotion.

"Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom".

Let Him spread into your deciding will. Then there is freedom there in the will.
    Let Him spread into your speech, into your hearing, into your considering, musing, imagination. Then He brings with Himself freedom.

And the very spontaneous law of His perfect life will liberate you and you will have freedom. Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberation. For the Lord Jesus is the Spirit.

"the last Adam [Christ] became a life giving Spirit." (1 Cor. 15:45)
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 19:08
    @sonship said
    "And the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom." (2 Cor. 3:17).

Let Him come into the mind. There is then freedom in the mind.
    Let Him come into the memory. Then there is freedom in the memory.
    Let Him come into the emotion. Then there is freedom in the emotion.

"Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom".
    Aha .. you want freedon to sin, and you preach freedom to continue in sin. You dont want to keep the commandments. Your Satanic mind does not allow you to repeat the teachings that deal with righteousness and good works.

With all that boasting of the Spirit which you claim to have but which you clearly dont, there is no inheritance in the kingdom of God unless there is good works and righteousnes.. You and your Spirit will be cast into hell.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 19:212 edits
    For any of you not familiar with my past participation in this Forum,
    Many times I have taken up the verses about exclusion from inheriting the kingdom of God.

The three main portions I have expounded on this theme are:

First Corinthians 6:9-11

Ephesians 5:5

Galatians 5:19-21

I have elaborated on these passages about Christians who will temporarily forfeit the reward of inheriting the coming kingdom of God. Rajk999 likes to PRETEND that I am not aware of these verses or don't teach them.

Above in his wild imagination he says both me and the Holy Spirit will perish eternally.

You and your Spirit will be cast into hell.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 21:21
    @sonship said
    For any of you not familiar with my past participation in this Forum,
    Many times I have taken up the verses about exclusion from inheriting the kingdom of God.

The three main portions I have expounded on this theme are:

First Corinthians 6:9-11

Ephesians 5:5

Galatians 5:19-21

I have elaborated on these passages about Christians who will temporarily ...[text shortened]... Holy Spirit will perish eternally.

You and your Spirit will be cast into hell.
    Temporarily ? Why do you keep inserting words in the bible which are not there in the text. Oh .. I know. You disagree with the bible teachings. That is why Witness Lee wrote his own bible, and the reason why you quote the bible and insert words in the copied text.

Christ and Paul wereclear. There is no such thing as temporally forfeiting anything. Evil Christians are destroyed. Done away with. Annihilated. Cast into hell.

You have NO Holy Spirit. You have some kind of Spirit the way Satan has a Spirit but it sure aint Holy.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 22:254 edits
    Temporarily ? Why do you keep inserting words in the bible which are not there in the text.

Now here is an example of a servant of the Lord Jesus punished TEMPORARILY.
    It is the parable of the unforgiving servant. It includes these closing crystal clear words:

"Then his fellow slaves, seeing what had taken place, were greatly grieved and came and explained fully to their master all that had taken place. Then his master called him to and said to him, evil slave, all that debt I forgave you, because you begged me. Should you not also have had mercy on your fellow slave even as I had mercy on you? (Matt. 18:31-33)

This is a teaching parable about how the forgiven Christian was not forgiving towards one of his fellow servants of the Lord. Next we see the discipline the unforgiving servant received from his master.

"And his master became angry and delivered him to the torturers unto he would repay all that was owed. " (v.34)
    The word "UNTIL" means that the punishment was TEMPORARY. It is dispensed and TERMINATED at SOME point. It is not eternal.

Then the warning from Jesus that His Father may so handle the unforgiving Christian servant of the Lord Jesus.

"So also will My heavenly Father do to you if each of you does not forgive his brother from your hearts."(v.35)
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 22:286 edits
    The Facts of the Teaching:
    1.) The servant represents a saved person. Verse 35 says it is a warning to forgive "your BROTHER". That means a saved Christian brother ought to forgive the offense of a fellow saved Christian brother.

2.) The Christian represented in the parable is a servant. And his brother is ALSO a servant. No unbeliever is the servant of the Lord Jesus. So the parable is about a Christian servant and another Christian servant and the fellow Christian servants who observed what happened.

3.) Since the unforgiving saved Christian servant of the Lord is punished UNTIL a certain terminating point, the punishment is TEMPORARY.

4.) Since the Lord says that His Father will do the same to "each of you" (meaning His disciples), the warning of temporary punishment from the Lord is to every disciple of Jesus.

It is the PRINCIPLE of the matter which is emphasized here. The example of the principle is extended to cover other kinds of problems.

Therefore the three warnings of
    First Corinthians 6:9-11; Ephesians 5:5; Galatians 5:19-21

about a Christian not being fit to inherit the kingdom of God is about not being fit UNTIL he has learned some lesson by which he may BECOME fit. The not inheriting of the kingdom is a TEMPORARY disqualification. As long as he is in that condition he is not qualified to participate in the coming reward of the millennial kingdom.

Lastly, the millennial kingdom reward is ,1,000 years.
    And AFTER the 1,000 years there is nothing but righteousness dwelling in the new heaven and new earth.

THEREFORE the temporary punishment cannot be more than 1,000 years.
    (Rev. 20:2,3,4,5,6,7)
    Maybe it could be some portion of that. But I do not know. I do know
    that in principle, in the parable, the servant was punished "UNTIL" a terminating point. So the punishment is temporary.

Oh .. I know. You disagree with the bible teachings. That is why Witness Lee wrote his own bible, and the reason why you quote the bible and insert words in the copied text.

I agree with the teaching of the Apostle Paul which you discouraged people from taking as authoritative. And he spoke of a saved person losing a reward yet still being eternally saved. That would mean some kind of temporary suffering of loss.

"But if anyone builds upon the foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood grass, stubble, the work of each will become manifest; for the day will declare it, because it is revealed by fire, and the fire itself will prove each one's work, of what sort it is.

If anyone's work which he has built upon the foundation remains, he will receive a reward.

If anyone's work is consumed, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire." (1 Cor. 3:12-15)

This indicates a temporary suffering of discipline. But since "he himself will be saved" Christ will cause some saved to be temporarily disciplined ("he will suffer loss" ) after His second coming when their life's Christian work on the foundation of Christ is examined.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 22:34
    @sonship said
    The Facts of the Teaching:
    1.) The servant represents a saved person. Verse 35 says it is a warning to forgive "your BROTHER". That means a saved Christian brother ought to forgive the offense of a fellow saved Christian brother.
    Back with that nonsense interpretation again and leaving out the verse where Paul says evil Christians are destroyed? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; (1 Corinthians 3:17 KJV)

Jesus calls you a fool because do not believe in DOING and KEEPING the commandments. You are a fool and you can only fool fools like yourself with your foolishness.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 22:583 edits
    @Rajk999
    Back with that nonsense interpretation again and leaving out the verse where Paul says evil Christians are destroyed? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; (1 Corinthians 3:17 KJV)

You have never defeated this argument. It is not necessary to go to verse 17.

AS LONG AS IT SAYS "he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved" the case for non-eternal suffering and loss of reward is ESTABLISHED.

As LONG AS IT SAYS "he will suffer loss, BUT . . . HE HIMSELF WILL BE SAVED" dispensational and temporary punishment AFTER the second coming of Christ is irrefutably established.

It is not even necessary to argue about "destroy" in verse 17.
    Verse 17, in any way you choose to understand "destroy" STILL - verse 16 REMAINS the same.

" If anyone's work is consumed, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire." (v.16)

Stop trying to appeal to verse 17 to re-write what verse 16 clearly says.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 23:04
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

You have never defeated this argument. It is not necessary to go to verse 17.

AS LONG AS IT SAYS "he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved" the case for non-eternal suffering and loss of reward is ESTABLISHED.
    Oh .. I now get it. You are correct.

Destroyed means Saved....

I get it.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 23:15
    @Rajk999

I get it.

You don't get it and have no intention of getting it.
    And you are evilly boasting about that.

" . . . he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved." (v.16)

You seem to hate the plain word of the Apostle here. Is this one of the reasons you discourage people from taking Paul's letters in the New Testament as the authoritative word of God?

Because you don't like what he wrote?
    God help you.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 23:221 edit
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999
    I get it.

You don't get it and have no intention of getting it.
    And you are evilly boasting about that.
    NO .. I get it. When the bible says God will Destroy someone, it apparently is a good thing. That person is saved. I understand. So all those persons who are cast into the lake of fire are SAVED. Satan and his angels are cast into the lake of fire. THEY ARE SAVED. Cool. This is interesting stuff. Thanks for opening my eyes.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 23:381 edit
    @Rajk999

All you are saying to me is that you CHOOSE to believe verse 17 refers to eternal destruction SO it follows that verse 16 is lying when Paul writes "he shall suffer loss, but he himself shall be SAVED.".

You are choosing to take verse 17 as proof that verse 16 is a LIE.

So why not just admit it and say Paul proves in verse 17 the he is LYING in verse 16 ?

Sorry. I am not the LEAST ashamed to refer to the footnote in the RcV written there by Brother Witness Lee.

The footnote of the Recovery Version on 1 Cor. 3:17 says concerning "destroy" -

This implies at least the punishment unveiled in v. 15. All those who have corrupted, ruined, and marred the church of God by their heretical doctrines, divisive teachings, worldly ways, and natural efforts in building will suffer God's punishment.

They will suffer loss.
    But as it says in the immediately preceding verse - "he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved yet so as through fire."

Can this be "destroy" in verse 17?
    Yes.
    It would be the kind of undoing that would be a suffering of loss - temporarily.
    Otherwise verse 16 would simply say "he will suffer loss, AND he will not be saved."

Of course that is not what it says.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 05:272 edits
    • Paul Teaches We Are Eternally Secure, But Jesus Teaches Insecurity to a Sinning Believer.

Ghost of a Duke, a confessed atheist, uses the word "We" here.
    Neither Christ nor the Apostle Paul taught the salvation of an atheist is eternally secure.

• Paul Teaches In Original Sin But Jesus Contradicts.

I need an example.

• Paul Denies Obedience Grants Any Righteousness Unto Life, But Jesus & Exodus 20:6 Both Says It Does.

Where does Paul deny obedience ?

• Jesus Sends The Apostles to Baptize, But Paul Says Jesus Did Not Send Him to Baptize.

Paul baptized also (1 Cor. 1:14,16) He says he baptized "Crispus and Gaius" and the "household of Stephanas."

Ghost is being like a tricky politician looking for gullible people, weaving phony scandals and sensational sounding conspiracies in a paranoid way.

For Paul to say Christ did not send him to baptized means he was not sent to
    perform a purely ritualistic ceremony. In First Corinthians because of the partisanship running amok there, he was careful that no one would say that they were baptized in his name. Yet he did baptize:

"Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized into the name of Paul?

I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, That no one may say that you were baptized into my name. And I did baptize the household of Stephanas also; beyond that I do not know if I baptized any other.

For Christ did not send me to baptize but to announce the gospel, not in wisdom of speech that the cross of Christ may not be made void." (1 Cor. 1:13-17)

Can you trust Ghost of a Duke to be an honest conveyor of the intent of the Apostle Paul's heart ? I wouldn't for a second after reading this list of his contrived contradictions, especially this "fake [bible] news" one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree