1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 11:07
    @secondson said
    @FMF

What definition of "definition" are you using?

Is your real name Bill Clinton?
    You said: "You're effeminate relative to on-topic debate..."

So, what definition of "effeminate" are you using?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 15:05
    @secondson said
    You're delusional.

Firstly @FMF, you draw conclusions without objective evidence to prove your assertions.

Secondly @FMF, you pretend to have a mind of your own, but in reality you're a obsequious sycophant of another.

Thirdly @FMF, you're effeminate relative to on topic debate in that your responses are based on emotion and subjectivity, and not on an authentic, g ...[text shortened]... course of inquiry.

Fourthly @FMF, a.k.a @divegeester, you're a phony impersonator of a Christian.
    There you go...my post was objective, your reply was subjective.

Get it yet?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 15:081 edit
    @secondson said
    You can't follow a thread for chit.

On page one it was about Truth, but, as usual, you lost your ball in the weeds. Frankly, you're unqualified to engage in rational discourse.
    Faith is what is required to accept the bible as truth. Faith is subjective therefore the truth which that faith holds to is therefore also subjective.

Try to keep the pace up and the anger down Jospehw.
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 15:27
    @divegeester said
    There you go...my post was objective, your reply was subjective.

Get it yet?
    @mister-moggy said

"the bhudda said there are three things that not long be hidden, they are the moon, the sun and the truth."

To which you replied:

@divegeester said

"Well the first two have never been hidden and the third is subjective."

To which I replied:

"Truth is subjective?

God is immutable > Jesus is God > Jesus is The Truth.

Entirely objective."

Here's your chance to get back on topic. I refuted your assertion that truth is subjective, and since you're incapable of being objective you went off into a subjective series of posts unrelated to the point of discussion.

You are obviously so presumptuously biased against me, (or whoever you think I am) that you can't help but be a disingenuous hypocrite.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 15:37
    @divegeester said
    Faith is what is required to accept the bible as truth. Faith is subjective therefore the truth which that faith holds to is therefore also subjective.

Try to keep the pace up and the anger down Jospehw.
    Faith is unrelated to subjectivity. Faith is believing in what God has said. What God has spoken is firm and sure. Truth is objective. Faith is the response to the truth. Faith is believing the truth.

Faith is not about a feeling, or an emotion. The believer believes God through faith in what is true and immutable.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 22:34
    @secondson said
    Faith is unrelated to subjectivity. Faith is believing in what God has said. What God has spoken is firm and sure. Truth is objective. Faith is the response to the truth. Faith is believing the truth.

Faith is not about a feeling, or an emotion. The believer believes God through faith in what is true and immutable.
    Faith is entirely subjective. You really ought to look up the meaning of subjective vs objective. Ask one of your youth group to explain it to you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree