1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '19 12:47
    @kellyjay said
    Yes, many of the races of the world can find their beginnings in Genesis, not all of them agree with the text. The splits occur as God gets specific.
    You get your Jesus mythology from the NT which was written with the express purpose of creating it. Piggybacking ancient Hebrew mythology was one of the ways this was done. Claiming that the Jesus story started in Genesis is a kind of hijacking of the text that the early Christians thought was necessary to give their new religion gravitas.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '19 12:47
    @kellyjay said
    🙂 I'm glad to tell you the truth, but I responded to a post of yours thinking it was them not you.
    So what?
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Jan '19 16:15
    @kellyjay said
    Well put your big boy pants on discuss that with me.
    It's remarkable the games you play in order to keep the truth from yourself.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jan '19 17:59
    @thinkofone said
    Zzzzzzzz
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '19 22:42
    @divegeester said
    You repeatedly claim that this question is off topic so I thought it was about time that we gave it its own thread.

So tell us, as someone who proclaims the validity of the “words of Jesus” “while he was on earth”...

When Jesus said he was sent by God, was he correct?
    End of January polite bump for our resident pretender @thinkofone.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 06:03
    @divegeester said
    You repeatedly claim that this question is off topic so I thought it was about time that we gave it its own thread.

So tell us, as someone who proclaims the validity of the “words of Jesus” “while he was on earth”...

Bump for thinkofone...
  7. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 09:16
    @thinkofone said
    Ha! The irony!

Comedy gold.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 10:39
    @thinkofone said
    What is it like to have only the likes of dj2becker below you in the forum credibility ladder?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 17:37
    @divegeester said

Hey @thinkofone... found your balls yet?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 22:17
    🙂
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 07:05
    @divegeester said

Regular bump for the honest guy thinkofone
  12. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 08:56
    @divegeester said
    Regular bump for the honest guy thinkofone
    He has been admonishing Kelly for days about sidestepping, while simultaneously doing his own crab impression.

What a simp.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 09:11
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    He has been admonishing Kelly for days about sidestepping, while simultaneously doing his own crab impression.

What a simp.
    This thread is a “sticky”...
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 19:49
    @divegeester

I was wondering, as a neutral observer, if ToO thinks Jesus was lying when He said He was sent by God?..
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 21:471 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    @divegeester

I was wondering, as a neutral observer, if ToO thinks Jesus was lying when He said He was sent by God?..
    ToO is harmless troll (of Christians) who previously pretended to adhere to the “words of Jesus” “while he was on earth”.

However he’s been found out to be a pretender and is in reality probably an atheist Jew, or something similar, who is reasonably well versed in NT scripture and has enjoyed using it to troll Christians by focusing on the more extreme elements.

In answer to your question; yes I think he believes Jesus was either lying, deluded or never existed. He is just too balls-deep into his role play and too cowardly to admit it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree