1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 18:46
    @sonship said
    @divegeester
    I note that Dariusz played only one game, of two moves, and that Dariusz-to-move timed out.

Then join a discussion forum with some strong opinions about Jesus.
    Clearly he has some strong opinions about your church being a cult.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 20:041 edit
    @divegeester

Brent Barber has some strong opinions. That reaction causes strong opinion about about the local churches one way or another is expected.

But the way to play it SAFE is to never identify any congregation that you meet with. That trick will make it hard for anyone to have strong opinions about who you meet with.

I think that's you're trick - perpetual freelance "me, myself, and I" group.

Good way to avoid strong opinions about who you gather with.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '20 02:14
    @sonship said
    Dariusz, in your country of India, what are they doing about the practice of some men to gang rape women and girls and then burn them?

You were concerned about cult behavior. What are they doing in India to bring these gang rapers and murderers of women to justice? What are they doing to stop this evil practice among some of your men?
    You yourself haven't shown any concern whatsoever over the last 3 months - on this thread or any other - about what they are doing in India to bring gang rapers and murderers of women to justice. You appear to have been using a facetious reference to rapes and murder to land a blow on the chin of someone who started a thread that hurt your feelings. I am not sure I can recall you ever sinking so low.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jan '20 10:42
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

Brent Barber has some strong opinions. That reaction causes strong opinion about about the local churches one way or another is expected.

But the way to play it SAFE is to never identify any congregation that you meet with. That trick will make it hard for anyone to have strong opinions about who you meet with.

I think that's you're trick - perpet ...[text shortened]... "me, myself, and I" group.

Good way to avoid strong opinions about who you gather with.
    I just don’t like organised religion, especially organised corporate Christian groups and especially organisations corporate Christian cult groups. Like the Local Church.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 12:12

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 12:13
    Bumped to keep thread alive.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 02:20
    @sonship said
    Dariusz, in your country of India, what are they doing about the practice of some men to gang rape women and girls and then burn them?

You were concerned about cult behavior. What are they doing in India to bring these gang rapers and murderers of women to justice? What are they doing to stop this evil practice among some of your men?
    It's been three months and still not a word from you about bringing rapists to justice in India having started a thread about it. Is that what happens to people who are "becoming like Jesus" as you have repeatedly claimed you are?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 May '20 06:53
    @sonship said
    What I mean is that the accusations against the local churches, the "you also" is accusation against the church universally. And condemnation of the universal church has occurred for centuries.
    I can understand why you would wish to dissipate criticism of your church organisation, but I disagree. People and the institutions within which they act are solely and individually accountable for their actions.
  9. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    17 May '20 22:51

Removed by poster

10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 May '20 05:35
    @caesar-salad removed their quoted post
    What do you think this thread might be about? Do you have anything to contribute to it?
  11. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    21 May '20 02:57
    @divegeester said
    What do you think this thread might be about? Do you have anything to contribute to it?
    Let's see. The thread is about some apparent douche name Dariusz, and the problem of fair treatment for women, especially rape victims, in India.

The latter not being the best battle to pick, as India recently hanged 4 men for a gang rape/murder incident that caught worldwide attention. Then again, maybe the pressure brought by the world affected the decision to hang them. Either way, reportedly, India has since made their laws more strict and enacted new laws against acid-throwing and stalking. It's sad to think 4 men gang raping and murdering a woman--coupled with worldwide attention--is what it took to make India address rape, murder, acid-throwing and stalking, but still. It's a step in the right direction.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 May '20 04:57
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 May '20 05:00
    @tom-wolsey said
    The thread is about some apparent douche name Dariusz, and the problem of fair treatment for women, especially rape victims, in India.
    What makes you think @dariusz is a “douche”?

And why get the Ton Wolsey sock-puppet out now to discuss it?
  14. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    21 May '20 05:03
    @divegeester said
    What makes you think @dariusz is a “douche”?

And why get the Ton Wolsey sock-puppet out now to discuss it?
    "Apparent" douche.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 May '20 07:20
    @tom-wolsey said
    "Apparent" douche.
    What is “apparent” about @darius’ duchebaggery?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree