1. Joined
    20 Feb '19
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 23:06
    @fmf said
    Your fellow JW robbie carrobie, for years, used to cite Matthew 10:14 and other verses on these threads to justify the institutionalized ostracization of fellow believers over doctrine by the JW organization and its members.

The two of you even bullied a JW poster called Beauroberts in public over his wife having had a blood transfusion that saved her life.

I don't rememb ...[text shortened]... even when story after story was raised. And now you're here talking about how you feel hard done by.
    Are you not the same individual that bullied and harassed a sick and infirm old man, Grandpa Bobby I think was his name was? and yet here you are pontificating about others like the hypocrite you self evidently purport to be. You have NO moral leverage. Do you understand? None.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 23:24
    @kwai-chang-caine said
    Are you not the same individual that bullied and harassed a sick and infirm old man, Grandpa Bobby I think was his name was?
    Not me. You may be thinking of Seitse.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 23:30
    @kwai-chang-caine said
    You have NO moral leverage. Do you understand? None.
    People here are simply sharing perspectives about beliefs and morality. There is no "leverage" or obligation to agree or engage.
  4. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 01:54
    @fmf said
    Don't we all believe what we believe?
    And I believe that I will have another beer.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 07:54
    @kwai-chang-caine said
    Are you not the same individual that bullied and harassed a sick and infirm old man, Grandpa Bobby I think was his name was? and yet here you are pontificating about others like the hypocrite you self evidently purport to be. You have NO moral leverage. Do you understand? None.
    Are you not the same individual that posted here before under a different name and harassed regular members from the guise and pretence of a pontificating pseudonym?

Take your left hand, pull open your trousers, now take your right hand and thrust it deep into your underpants. Rummage around and see if you can find two ball-shaped objects.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 07:58
    @kwai-chang-caine said
    Even though "you are correct, sir", he wasn't alone.

But all that aside, you speak of "moral leverage", but then you show up here as someone new, yet you speak of things of the past. Who were you, then?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 08:12
    @suzianne said
    He isn't correct. It's a lie.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 08:14
    @suzianne said

But all that aside, you speak of "moral leverage", but then you show up here as someone new, yet you speak of things of the past. Who were you, then?
    I don’t remember you reporting FMF or alerting his posts for “harassing and bulling a sick old man”. Surely you would have done so if you had truly seen such a thing occurring...?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 08:19
    @divegeester said
    I don’t remember you reporting FMF or alerting his posts for “harassing and bulling a sick old man”. Surely you would have done so if you had truly seen such a thing occurring...?
    Suzianne also spent several years claiming I was a Mod and insisting stridently that I had handed out permanent bans to countless regular posters none of whom she was able to name.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 08:49
    @fmf said
    Suzianne also spent several years claiming I was a Mod and insisting stridently that I had handed out permanent bans to countless regular posters none of whom she was able to name.
    If RHP forum life were a Monty Python movie, Suzianne would be “Blood and Thunder prophet”.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 19:02
    @Galveston75 said:
    Will be out of town until Thursday so will be back here at that time........

How’s your horse?
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 23:45
    @suzianne said
    This is ridiculous. This is classic JW twisting of scripture, or in this case, taking it too literally.

"The wages of sin is death." The death mentioned here is the second death. Everyone dies, the wicked and the just. To say that if you sin, you will die, it's kind of a no-brainer, since we ALL die. If you sin and do not repent, yes, you will die, but this death wil ...[text shortened]... eath cleanses nothing. Grace through the substitutionary death of Jesus is what cleanses us of sin.
    Really sinless? And who is that, yourself? The only sinless person to ever walk the planet was Jesus and that is why he was able to become our savior. His sinless sacrifice or ransom is for all of sinful mankind that we all, including you, that we inherited from Adam. Really, sinless? And no your dead wrong that is not the second death. The second death apply's to ones who will be destroyed at Armageddon which are wicked ones who have never accepted the direction from Jehovah and his son and would be a danger to those who survive Armageddon and will never live ever again. And it would also apply to those who died before Armageddon but will be resurrected after Armageddon to be given a second chance since as that scripture clearly states have had previous sins removed from their previous history by their death. Then if they don't accept Jehovah and his commands, they as well as Satan will be destroyed forever at the end of the thousand year period after Satan is let loose again to test for a final time all humans for a short period of time. That is the final or second death. And we twist the scriptures that I can show every one that speaks clearly of all I've just said?
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 23:47
    @philokalia said
    I think it is very common for every Church to make it sound like it is this way -- and rightfully so -- but also have doctrine which talks about how salvation does extend beyond the single Church organization.

But these are not good things to concentrate on.

It's like saying that [i]you can make it through life with lots of success without graduating high sch ...[text shortened]... issue so I will not true.

But, Galveston has made it clear what he believes, and I accept that.
    Thanks....
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 00:55
    @velns said
    Is there any afterlife benefit associated with being a Jehovah’s Witness which absolutely cannot be obtained by being a member of another Christian group?
    Great question. If all religions believed the same, followed the bible the same, no it would matter.
    Or if one doesn't see the need to do the things Jesus told his followers to do that most so called Christian religions don't teach their congregations that are actually commands from Jesus, then no.
    Or if ones life in the future did not really matter then no, it probably would be OK to go to any church.
    If all churches didn't see the need to teach Jesus commands to be no part of the world, then no it wouldn't matter.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 01:04
    @galveston75 said
    Great question. If all religions believed the same, followed the bible the same, no it would matter.
    Or if one doesn't see the need to do the things Jesus told his followers to do that most so called Christian religions don't teach their congregations that are actually commands from Jesus, then no.
    Or if ones life in the future did not really matter then no, it proba ...[text shortened]... didn't see the need to teach Jesus commands to be no part of the world, then no it wouldn't matter.
    I think what the poster Velns is asking you is do you think Christians have to follow the Bible in the same way as the Jehovah's Witnesses do ~ and "do the things Jesus told his followers to do" in the same way as the Jehovah's Witnesses interpret that and "teach their congregations" in the same way as the Jehovah's Witnesses do and interpret and apply the "be no part of the world" "command" in the same way as the Jehovah's Witnesses do ~ in order to be "saved"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree