1. SubscriberRey
    padre
    Driftless Area
    Moves
    11 Nov '21 03:13
    Something about ×Refusing more games* in the Public Profile seems unsporting and/or negative. It hurts the eyes, but I am not sure why.

I am not exactly refusing more games, or refusing to play you - it's more like

At maximum number of concurrent games

Yes it is a self imposed maximum - so I don't know. Maybe it is just me; but since there is a Site Ideas communication link I thought it was worth mentioning.
  2. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    11 Nov '21 03:52
    It used to say...

*Back up off me yo!*
  3. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Nov '21 08:50
    @rey said
    Something about ×Refusing more games* in the Public Profile seems unsporting and/or negative. It hurts the eyes, but I am not sure why.

I am not exactly refusing more games, or refusing to play you - it's more like

At maximum number of concurrent games

Yes it is a self imposed maximum - so I don't know. Maybe it is just me; but since there is a Site Ideas communication link I thought it was worth mentioning.
    So the idea would be to display a blue circle and the text: "already at self imposed maximum number of games"?
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 Nov '21 11:051 edit
    @ponderable said
    So the idea would be to display a blue circle and the text: "already at self imposed maximum number of games"?
    I agree with the sentiment of @Rey - and this would be a better alternative.

I'll make a change on the next update.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Dec '21 10:591 edit
    Finally got this into production. Language is still a little awkward, but it does need to be as concise as possible.

The player directory challenge button has also been updated too.
  6. SubscriberRey
    padre
    Driftless Area
    Moves
    13 Dec '21 19:24
    Looks great. Thank you for having a feedback loop.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree