1. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 14:39
    Hi Russ,

When in the 2nd of the four 'Home' views (in from the left, my default) - the Waiting and My Move tabs right of screen appear cut-off on iPad (same effect on two iPads, one original, one new).
    Is this right? Happy to send you a screenshot.

FW
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 14:49
    @FlyingWolf

Please do. An iPhone update is due with the focus on updating the UI - some of the components used are now out of support, so need to be replaced. So the timing is good to look at this. I'll PM email address.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 15:46
    I mistakenly believed we were talking about the iPad app - not the web site being viewed on an iPad. (My fault).

From a quick glance it appears that your opponent's lengthy name is pushing content to the right in the table.

After reviewing your screenshot and on my own iPad, I can see too much space is wasted on the left, which would allow more of the table content to be shown without scrolling. Something to think about in the future.

Right now though, you can use the "compact" view option to view more table content. (Above table, left hand icon of four)
  4. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 16:00
    @Russ yeah, sorry, I should have explained - it's the full-fat website (which I still prefer to the app-based version(s)...! Ok, I'll try what you suggest. Many thanks.

FW
  5. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 16:01
    @Russ Obviously fine on PC/laptop which is my preference.

FW

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree