1. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    19 Mar '21 05:00
    i see that the site is constantly making small but excellent improvements; so I make the same suggestion again that i made 3 years ago; on the page that lists all of our opponents, in the columns, should be an additional column that shows each opponent's rating, and we should have the ability to rank all the opponents by rating.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    19 Mar '21 10:25
    @brrr said
    i see that the site is constantly making small but excellent improvements; so I make the same suggestion again that i made 3 years ago; on the page that lists all of our opponents, in the columns, should be an additional column that shows each opponent's rating, and we should have the ability to rank all the opponents by rating.
    If there was such a feature ,and I am understanding correctly what you are saying,I can't see when I would ever use it.
    I just have filters set on my move and either oldest moves or least time remaining.
    I don't really care about my opponents current rating but if I did, I can see it when I click on the game to make a move.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree