Vacation

SubscriberTorunn
Site Ideas 18 Mar '20 16:09
  1. Gothenburg
    Moves
    18 Mar '20 16:09
    I have marked this week as vacation, but I am already back to take on new challenges. Can I cancel the rest of the vacation and take the sign down so that I can take on new clan games?
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Mar '20 22:201 edit
    @torunn said
    I have marked this week as vacation, but I am already back to take on new challenges. Can I cancel the rest of the vacation and take the sign down so that I can take on new clan games?
    Yes, but will not be able to take off todays. You can still make moves anytime as you normally would even while on vacation.

-VR
  3. Gothenburg
    Moves
    22 Mar '20 19:25
    @very-rusty said
    Yes, but will not be able to take off todays. You can still make moves anytime as you normally would even while on vacation.

-VR
    Thank you Rusty, I wanted to reduce my vacation with a few days but it will end tonight anyway. 🙂
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 13:091 edit
    @torunn said
    Thank you Rusty, I wanted to reduce my vacation with a few days but it will end tonight anyway. 🙂
    It is just you can't stop it the same day you want has to be the following day. That is why it is suggested you always take a few days extra to make your moves so you don't time out. I've done exactly what you are talking about and was not able to cancel on the day I could but to wait until the following day. As that day has already started makes sense to me.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree