1. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 12:24
    @divegeester said
    Hear Hear!

This was raised this a while ago here Thread 190902 by @Contenchess, and was it quite contentious.
    😉
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 18:15
    @trev33 said
    Look at which idiot is at the top of the recommended list. I rest my case.
    You may not be the brightest shining bulb in the room but I wouldn't call you and idiot! 🙂 😛

-VR
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '22 10:46
    @suzianne said
    This is exactly like Trump whining that there would be less Covid cases if we just slowed down the testing.
    You are comparing my views on forum thumbs to being “exactly” Donald Trump and his covid strategies?

Why not go straight to a comparison with Hitler burning books?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '22 10:502 edits
    @suzianne said
    The thumbs ARE meaningful, in that those who post egregiously have their disapproval rating right out there in the open.
    I disagree. Thumbs add nothing to the discussion whatsoever.

For some posters, such as yourself, they are perhaps a sort vicarious release of pent up rage, hate, self-loathing. A piece of vicarious digital violence where the anonymous poster can graffiti their forum enemy with pointless anonymous red dots.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Feb '22 09:382 edits
    @divegeester said

For some posters, such as yourself, they are perhaps a sort vicarious release of pent up rage, hate, self-loathing. A piece of vicarious digital violence where the anonymous poster can graffiti their forum enemy with pointless anonymous red dots.
    Said the guy who gets the most red thumbs.

There's a reason for that.

Stop posting like a crybaby third-grader.

As I said, your disapproval rating is right out there in the open. That's why you can't stand it. Want less red thumbs? Try posting like a human, instead of a knee-jerking chimpanzee.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Feb '22 19:32
    @divegeester said

We know, we know. You disagree because you hate, hate, hate getting red thumbs. Too bad. Maybe post better?
  7. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    04 Feb '22 01:39

Removed by poster

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree