1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    04 Aug '22 11:39
    @beowulf said
    We should have a place in here where iconic posts can be seen forever.

Over the years some posts have made me burst out laughing and it's a shame they are lost to the sands of time.

Sometimes it's funny because of what was said and sometimes it's all about timing etc etc.

It should be a pay feature.
    If you want it on the Wall you must pay a fee.
    (Thumbs are not a r ...[text shortened]... d on and it takes you to the thread where the post was made.

Maybe call it..."The Wall of Gods" 🤔
    By the way. You can do such a wall (minus the payment) by yourself,. Just create a thread and link those post. lets see what happens.
  2. Standard memberBeowulf
    Misfit King
    Moves
    04 Aug '22 19:58
    @ponderable said
    By the way. You can do such a wall (minus the payment) by yourself,. Just create a thread and link those post. lets see what happens.
    Nobody clicks on links.

If I could do that with the actual post viewable then I would but people like Rusty would clog it up.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Aug '22 02:13
    @beowulf said
    We should have a place in here where iconic posts can be seen forever.

Over the years some posts have made me burst out laughing and it's a shame they are lost to the sands of time.

Sometimes it's funny because of what was said and sometimes it's all about timing etc etc.

It should be a pay feature.
    If you want it on the Wall you must pay a fee.
    (Thumbs are not a r ...[text shortened]... d on and it takes you to the thread where the post was made.

Maybe call it..."The Wall of Gods" 🤔
    There already is.
    Just search: “Shavixmir” and you’ll have all the unforgettable posts you need.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree