1. SubscriberBenjamin Barker
    Demon Barber
    Fleet Street
    Moves
    18 May '19 07:30
    It would be really handy if you sorted your games by say for example "Most Moves" that on submit move it would automatically go to the next game with the "Most Moves", currently it seems to always default to least timeout remaining.
  2. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    19 May '19 00:01
    @benjamin-barker said
    It would be really handy if you sorted your games by say for example "Most Moves" that on submit move it would automatically go to the next game with the "Most Moves", currently it seems to always default to least timeout remaining.
    I hadn't noticed that (but I also haven't tested it). I had been been assuming that one's sorting preference also affected the green "next-game" button.

If that is not the case, I agree that would be a good feature.
  3. SubscriberBenjamin Barker
    Demon Barber
    Fleet Street
    Moves
    20 May '19 06:151 edit
    @caesar-salad

Yeah, it seems the least timeout remaining is the hard coded default. This is fine for most of the time, however, sometimes I want to focus on my oldest games or those with the most moves and it's a pain keep having to click on the My Games button to go back to the list - it would be a nice feature if once you set your sort preference that the next game would automatically load from that filter.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree