1. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 21:04
    RHB Administrators: You're on notice.

One or more of you have been removing my account(s). The only reason I made more than one in the first place is because you took down my content on the first and only post I ever made, and then revoked my forum rights for YEARS arbitrarily. But now you're trying to throw your weight around, so I am officially your problem.

You can continue to ban my accounts. Block my IPs. Bots will be making accounts indefinitely and the online script kiddy community is going to be using this site for pentesting practice for the next 20 years. You know, after I get bored making guest appearances on here myself.

Kindly go f* yourselves.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    26 Jan '21 09:51
    @charlie1988 said

One or more of you have been removing my account(s). The only reason I made more than one in the first place is because you took down my content on the first and only post I ever made, and then revoked my forum rights for YEARS arbitrarily. But now you're trying to throw your weight around, so I am officially your problem.

You ...[text shortened]... rs. You know, after I get bored making guest appearances on here myself.

Kindly go f* yourselves.
    I am very astonished. If I read to the drivel that is posted withut any consequence to get a VERY LONG ban for a first and single post means probability is very high that your post was VERY bad.

Threatening is not a good stance anyway. Even though I am not part of the site other than being a paying member, I would offer you to contact me if you want any mediation.
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    26 Jan '21 10:28
    @ponderable said
    I am very astonished. If I read to the drivel that is posted withut any consequence to get a VERY LONG ban for a first and single post means probability is very high that your post was VERY bad.

Threatening is not a good stance anyway. Even though I am not part of the site other than being a paying member, I would offer you to contact me if you want any mediation.
    Mediation my ass: To hell with the jerk.
    Hopefully, more multi-account abusers will be tossed.
    Good riddance!
  4. Joined
    21 Dec '13
    Moves
    26 Jan '21 10:51
    hello all players!
    I would like to discuss about tournaments na!
    why no tournaments 1200-1900 or others rating like 1200-1800...
    all the players who have more 1950 are just to play for training and not exchange on the game!
    The site don't say nothing and I would like to exchange about that.
    I hope to have answer.
    Thanks.
    JM
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '21 22:40
    @wolfe63 said
    Mediation my ass: To hell with the jerk.
    Hopefully, more multi-account abusers will be tossed.
    Good riddance!
    You strike me as the kind of guy who reaches conclusions quickly and sticks to them. Probably 55+?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '21 22:52
    @ponderable said

Objectively it wasn't, but I did criticize how after more than a decade you still have to refresh your game pages, and may have alluded to questioning the use of subscribers' money if they couldn't handle that much, and mentioned another chess site (clearly not in advertisement).

Gesture appreciated, but it wasn't threatening, it was just informational. Some moderators just used quick judgement and when I questioned it someone had a god complex. The world could use more calm discussion, but they still have a site to run and probably don't consider one-offs a problem. So we'll see.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    27 Jan '21 00:29
    @charles1988 said
    You strike me as the kind of guy who reaches conclusions quickly and sticks to them. Probably 55+?
    55 plus stone or kg?
  8. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    27 Jan '21 01:13
    @charles1988 said
    Objectively it wasn't, but I did criticize how after more than a decade you still have to refresh your game pages, and may have alluded to questioning the use of subscribers' money if they couldn't handle that much, and mentioned another chess site (clearly not in advertisement).

Gesture appreciated, but it wasn't threatening, it was just informational. Some moderator ...[text shortened]... ion, but they still have a site to run and probably don't consider one-offs a problem. So we'll see.
    Uh-oh. See what we've done? We've gone and upset the alpha-geek, and now he's going to give us some free entertainment. 😂😂😂
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Jan '21 09:43
    @BigDoggProblem
    Previously banned player banned again, now with a documented threat against the site, which can be passed (with all supporting details) to the authorities if need be.
  10. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    27 Jan '21 21:471 edit
    @charles1988 said
    I'm guessing that you know how your petty rant made you sound like a child.

What? Maybe 13-?
  11. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    27 Jan '21 22:341 edit
    @russ said
    @BigDoggProblem
    Previously banned player banned again, now with a documented threat against the site, which can be passed (with all supporting details) to the authorities if need be.
    Sorry Russ, there's two of them. Might be a good idea to remove the thread too.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 17:49
    @kewpie said
    Sorry Russ, there's two of them. Might be a good idea to remove the thread too.
    I am assuming the thread would need to be kept as evidence it was said.

-VR
  13. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 21:38
    @charlie1988 said

You ...[text shortened]... rs. You know, after I get bored making guest appearances on here myself.

Kindly go f* yourselves.
    Which Womble are you again?

Hopefully not Orinoco. I liked Orinoco.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 07:12
    @wolfe63 said
    I'm guessing that you know how your petty rant made you sound like a child.

What? Maybe 13-?
    Who do you think was closer?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 07:15
    @very-rusty said
    I am assuming the thread would need to be kept as evidence it was said.

-VR
    I'll bet admins wouldn't even need to keep the post public or even visible if that were the case. Makes you wonder why they left it up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree