1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 15:54
    Currently the information that I see anyway when I look into my game history has a few columns.

Opponent, Time, Move, Last move, Status, Actions.

I cannot think of a time where I'm going to concern myself with looking up a few of these to find a game of interest I want to study.

"Time", "Move", "Last move" are never going to be for me any what part of my search.

What might be besides Opponent, will be the opening name, what color I had win or loss. Being able to sort on these columns would be useful too on top of those we already can.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 12:11
    @kellyjay said
    Currently the information that I see anyway when I look into my game history has a few columns.

Opponent, Time, Move, Last move, Status, Actions.

I cannot think of a time where I'm going to concern myself with looking up a few of these to find a game of interest I want to study.

"Time", "Move", "Last move" are never going to be for me any what part of my search.
    ...[text shortened]... win or loss. Being able to sort on these columns would be useful too on top of those we already can.
    You could create folders and move games into the relevant one e.g wins with white, losses against xxxx etc

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree