1. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    22 Feb '22 20:06
    To support the Ukraine, I would like to be able to raise blanket Open Invites specifically targeted at players from the country. Is this possible or could it be made so? I created three invites earlier on, all clearly marked/named 'Ukraine players ONLY please' - all three have been accepted by players from other countries. Rather than delete these, I've opted to accept the challenges. Is there a way of creating an invite(s) for a specific country please?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    22 Feb '22 20:441 edit
    @flyingwolf said
    To support the Ukraine, I would like to be able to raise blanket Open Invites specifically targeted at players from the country. Is this possible or could it be made so? I created three invites earlier on, all clearly marked/named 'Ukraine players ONLY please' - all three have been accepted by players from other countries. Rather than delete these, I've opted to accept the challenges. Is there a way of creating an invite(s) for a specific country please?
    From your computer, select 'players', then on that page go to top right and select a country.
    That will show only players from the selected country, and many can be challenged.

I know this doesn't change how open invites work, but it will allow you to go directly to members that are flying the flag for the country you wish to play a game with.

Hopefully this is helpful for you. 🙂
  3. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    22 Feb '22 21:31
    @mwmiller said
    From your computer, select 'players', then on that page go to top right and select a country.
    That will show only players from the selected country, and many can be challenged.

I know this doesn't change how open invites work, but it will allow you to go directly to members that are flying the flag for the country you wish to play a game with.

Hopefully this is helpful for you. 🙂
    Thank-you!
  4. Subscribervendaonline
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    24 Feb '22 09:50
    @flyingwolf said
    A good idea but unfortunately there are millions of citizens of Russian origin, possibly Putin supporters living in the Ukraine who could be displaying the Ukrainian flag.
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    24 Feb '22 11:22
    And also remember, not everyone flies their own flag.
    You can use any flag you want, and you can change it as often as you want.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree