1. The World
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 13:29
    Is it possible to create a list of games/tournaments that you want to keep an easy eye on, including those that you are not involved in?

For example, I'm a pretty mediocre player and enjoy playing and at times watching better players. As such, if there is a duel tournament for 2000+ players, then I may want to keep an eye on how they play, how games go against each other and how strategies alter through different rounds, or against different players.

Is this something that I can already do easily, or is 'observer mode' something that you could have on the tournament screen so it then appears in a list format for me to select and review with ease?

Hoping this makes some sense.

Thanks
    Paul
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 14:45
    I will be adding a generic system for following updates - such as "notify me if this forum thread is posted to".

Your suggestion adds another use case I will make sure is supported by this too.
  3. The World
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 18:53
    @russ said
    I will be adding a generic system for following updates - such as "notify me if this forum thread is posted to".

Your suggestion adds another use case I will make sure is supported by this too.
    Thank you Russ, appreciate it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree