1. Joined
    17 Aug '09
    Moves
    18 Dec '18 18:18
    Hello i was hoping the site owners can add a new game type for creating a new chess game.

Type 1:

Social play, players playing while having a beer or at work during the day.

Type 2:

Very serious players, add current chess game position on an actual chess board for additional analysis. Use computer assistance to check position moves, etc

I think that will make the games more fair. Because too many times u play against an 1800 player and they will come up with these 2700 rated moves that anyone know he did not made himself..

So those type of players can basically play against themselves, and the other people that just want a relaxing game can play against each other..
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    18 Dec '18 19:02
    @gideonlouw said
    Hello i was hoping the site owners can add a new game type for creating a new chess game.

Type 1:

Type 2:

Very serious players, add current chess game position on an actual chess board for additional analysis. Use computer assistance to check position moves, etc

I think that will m ...[text shortened]... gainst themselves, and the other people that just want a relaxing game can play against each other..
    When you are searching for opponents , you could always go for the "unrated" option for a social game.
    It would also discourage higher rated players from using engines as there would be little to gain by winning.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 20:07
    @gideonlouw said

Type 1:

Type 2:

I think that will m ...[text shortened]... gainst themselves, and the other people that just want a relaxing game can play against each other..
    Yes.

Type 1 --- unrated.

Type 2 --- rated.

Already done.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree