1. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    13 Apr '20 15:09
    Can anyone tell me why players are telling me that I have 150 as a maximum number of games when in my settings I have set the number as 999?
    Thanks...
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    13 Apr '20 15:22
    @brrr said
    Can anyone tell me why players are telling me that I have 150 as a maximum number of games when in my settings I have set the number as 999?
    Thanks...
    It may be something to do with your minimum/maximum rating settings.
    I see your rating is quite high.
    Perhaps if you have your rating minimum set at 1900 for example there are only 150 players on the site above that rating
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    15 Apr '20 08:01
    150 is the maximum number of games that will display in your inbox folder. If you look at your Site Settings page you'll see the reference. Perhaps that statement is being misinterpreted.
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    15 Apr '20 09:34
    @kewpie said
    150 is the maximum number of games that will display in your inbox folder. If you look at your Site Settings page you'll see the reference. Perhaps that statement is being misinterpreted.
    You sure about that Kewps?
    Are you saying players like Zorro with hundreds of games on the go can only see 150 of them?
    I suspect 150 might be the limit for 1 page but surely not in total.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    16 Apr '20 15:24
    @venda said
    Are you saying players like Zorro with hundreds of games on the go can only see 150 of them?
    I believe you're right. Sorry about the ambiguity.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Apr '20 20:58
    @venda said
    You did mean Zorro with Millions of games, actually a little over 2 million games! I don't think he would have time to go back and look at them as he is too busy making moves!

-VR
  7. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    28 Apr '20 13:29
    @very-rusty said
    You did mean Zorro with Millions of games, actually a little over 2 million games! I don't think he would have time to go back and look at them as he is too busy making moves!

-VR
    Yes I did , but I did say "on the go" which is what I think the questioner was referring to
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Apr '20 14:30
    @brrr said
    Thanks...
    You have 195 games running and I could challenge you, so your setting should be correct.

Do People who try to challenge you get the notifictaion that you have your maximum number of games?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Apr '20 14:47
    @ponderable said

Do People who try to challenge you get the notifictaion that you have your maximum number of games?
    I believe they do, someone once was trying to challenge me and said I was at my maximum amount of games. Now there have been up grades since that time so I don't know for sure that it still does, just assuming it does.

-VR
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Apr '20 14:50
    @venda said
    Yes I did , but I did say "on the go" which is what I think the questioner was referring to
    I've seen him with over 600 games, well over. I know how tough that is because I once did it, never again!!!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree