1. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:14
    does anyone know how I can get my name removed from the list of players who welcome newbies to the site?

thanks
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:48
    @brrr said
    does anyone know how I can get my name removed from the list of players who welcome newbies to the site?

thanks
    Did you try sending feedback to Russ?

-VR
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 23:50
    @brrr said

thanks
    Go to your own profile, see the "greeter yes" and click on it. The option to remove yourself is on the page that you will get to.

I've just now done this myself, because after 700+ completed "welcome games" I've become tired of deleting the hundreds of games created by people who never make a single move. It's a pity that so many people can't read the instructions, assuming that there are any, or that they don't understand that white moves first.
  4. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    16 Oct '18 04:20
    @Kewpie
    wow, i never knew it's so difficult to get off the greeter list! the list is a good idea, but it does grow wearisome!

thanks for your help Pie!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree