30 Nov '21 02:58
    😆 made me chuckle
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Dec '21 21:18
    @divegeester said
    The site owner looked at what was happening and clearly it wasn’t how you describe. You seem to live in a world of imagined victimhood where dark forces conspire against you.

You not agreeing with a post, not liking the content, not liking the poster etc doesn’t not mean it should be removed. At the time Russ reacted and changed the system to prevent you and your bud ...[text shortened]... gest you write to the site administration using the “send feedback” process and have me disciplined.
    You've already received at least one ban for your behavior.

If longer and longer bans were still given out for multiple violations of the ToS, you'd effectively be banned for life by now.

Your self-serving synopsis is not exactly how it went down, and you know it.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Dec '21 21:20
    @divegeester said
    I refer you to the last comment of my previous post.

Edit; in this last week I alerted one of your posts due to the level of abuse within it which was aimed at me, the moderator removed it almost instantly. I mention this simply for context.
    How many of your posts have been removed, just in the last week?
  8. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    09 Dec '21 23:58
    I propose that each RHP member only be allowed two thumbs: left and right.

Of course exceptions should be made for natural-born mutants, and perhaps this topic could be revisited later if early adopters of "Kitchen PCR" genemods end up actually being all thumbs.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 18:47
    @divegeester said
    Probably got thumbed down to extinction.
    You're still here... this disproves your paranoia.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 19:01
    @divegeester said
    Firstly Russ has prevented gang alerting of posts by applying new coding. I’m sure he didn’t go to that effort for something which never existed.
    Gang thumbing has been around since the early days of the forums when “recommendations” were introduced. I saw it happening in clubs and clans I was in. TSM, PFC etc. Members such as @Red-Night were leaders. You were in the thick of it, pretending otherwise is risible.
    Russ neutering alerts as a favor to you. You desperately wanted the ability to rag on someone incessantly to the degree that you stop getting alerted because they run out of alerts. I've seen you harass people non-stop for 15 or more posts, each one insulting them more and more, because you know they only get three.alerts. I'm one of your favorite targets, mainly because I don't take your moronic attempts to cancel me. You get alerts for this behavior that you still haven't stopped, despite bans. And Russ gives you a pass by giving you what you want -- stopping people from reacting to your sociopathic behavior.

You needed this ability to become immune from alerts for ONE reason. When you start ragging on someone, you used to say "you don't like it? Alert me" so you had to get rid of that option for them.

You perceive others not standing for your sociopathy as "gang alerting". This is untrue. You think the sheer number of alerts you got were because someone was telling others to alert. Well, here's news for you. Others can see you abusing people in these forums, and that is WHY you got alerted. No other reason.

And now, you want to do the same with thumbs, neutering them out of existence, because you can't control your sociopathic outbursts.

Why don't you just stop being an ass hole in the forums? Sounds like the simplest solution.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 19:24
    @suzianne said
    Russ neutering alerts as a favor to you. You desperately wanted the ability to rag on someone incessantly to the degree that you stop getting alerted because they run out of alerts. I've seen you harass people non-stop for 15 or more posts, each one insulting them more and more, because you know they only get three.alerts. I'm one of your favorite targets, mainly because ...[text shortened]... sts.

Why don't you just stop being an ass hole in the forums? Sounds like the simplest solution.
    You go girl!

Gotta say, though, in dive’s defense, his one saving grace is he occasionally posts robust rafts of Scripture.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 19:25
    @suzianne said
    Russ neutering alerts as a favor to you. You desperately wanted the ability to rag on someone incessantly to the degree that you stop getting alerted because they run out of alerts. I've seen you harass people non-stop for 15 or more posts, each one insulting them more and more, because you know they only get three.alerts. I'm one of your favorite targets, mainly because ...[text shortened]... sts.

This post is one epic takedown
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '22 10:55
    @suzianne said
    You've already received at least one ban for your behavior.

If longer and longer bans were still given out for multiple violations of the ToS, you'd effectively be banned for life by now.

Your self-serving synopsis is not exactly how it went down, and you know it.
    Perhaps I should pay Russ to have those who thumb me down removed from the site. You do still believe that Russ accepts bribes for that sort of thing, don’t you?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '22 10:56
    @suzianne said
    How many of your posts have been removed, just in the last week?
    Why is this relevant to the topic of thumbs?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '22 10:57
    @suzianne said
    You're still here... this disproves your paranoia.
    My paranoia??

Hmm, check this out Thread 189858

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree