1. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    13 Apr '22 13:51
    Would it be possible to have options as to what page we land on when first signing in? You know, forums, specific forum, games, profile etc?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Apr '22 01:17
    @gambrel said
    Would it be possible to have options as to what page we land on when first signing in? You know, forums, specific forum, games, profile etc?
    I never sign in.

The site knows me through my cookies. And it always lands me on the page I left.
  3. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    15 Apr '22 19:05
    @suzianne said
    I never sign in.

The site knows me through my cookies. And it always lands me on the page I left.
    I wish it did that for me. No matter what page I'm on. Once I leave the site, I come back to home page.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    15 Apr '22 19:491 edit

Removed by poster

5. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    23 Apr '22 12:17
    @gambrel said
    If there is a favourites bar/list in your browser, just add the page you want to start at to that list.
  6. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    24 Apr '22 13:36
    @relentless-red said
    If there is a favourites bar/list in your browser, just add the page you want to start at to that list.
    I never sign out.
    I have bookmarked "my games inbox" on the task bar so I just click on that

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree