1. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 May '20 18:49
    Apologies if it has been asked before (and it probably has) but would it be possible to have the ability to create ladders 'within' a given club?
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    11 May '20 00:44
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Apologies if it has been asked before (and it probably has) but would it be possible to have the ability to create ladders 'within' a given club?
    as a member of the Robbie Carrobie Fan Club I support your proposal
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 May '20 09:02
    I can do this, but as you have probably picked up from other posts recently in this forum, a lot of reengineering the core of this site is taking place right now, and once complete, the features built on top of it (such as ladders) will be worked on too.

So I can't just say "yes, expect it in two weeks", but I can say is it will be looked at, but it will be 3 months at the earliest, unfortunately, and then only if feasible. Clubs definitely need some attention though.
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 May '20 17:13
    @russ said
    I can do this, but as you have probably picked up from other posts recently in this forum, a lot of reengineering the core of this site is taking place right now, and once complete, the features built on top of it (such as ladders) will be worked on too.

So I can't just say "yes, expect it in two weeks", but I can say is it will be looked at, but it will be 3 months at the earliest, unfortunately, and then only if feasible. Clubs definitely need some attention though.
    Appreciate the feedback.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    12 May '20 11:31
    @lemondrop said
    as a member of the Robbie Carrobie Fan Club I support your proposal
    And what a fine club it is to, last forum post in 2015 and not enough members to create a tournament but a fine club nevertheless.

Great idea to have ladders in clubs.
  6. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    17 May '20 18:541 edit
    Every cliquey treehouse needs a ladder.

J/K -- sounds like a great idea for all clubs that would like one.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    19 May '20 14:46
    @Russ

Thanks, Russ.

I just want to add that I have belonged to two live clubs before and of course they had ladders.
    RHP Clubs play within each other, unlike Clans that play other clans. So it seems to me a club ladder is a natural.

And @Ghost-of-a-Duke, you beat me to it 🙂 Thanks.
  8. North-West Ohio
    Moves
    04 Jun '20 08:13
    @Earl-of-Trumps

Ladders w/in clans would be cool as well. It could be helpful in building camaraderie and useful for building up the team!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree