1. North-West Ohio
    Moves
    04 Jun '20 08:40
    Why not have the Knight icon follow the order of games you've chosen for your list of games? For example, I like using "Least Timeout Remaining". It'd be more convenient to just go to the next game on the list by hitting the Knight icon than having to go to the list every time I want to go to the next game. Why should the Knight icon take me to a game with >6 days remaining in Timeout when I need to play the game with < 3 hrs left?
    A related puzzle (to me) is why games in which I'm still waiting for my opponent to move get listed mixed in with games I need to move in. Isn't the amount of my Timeout not a concern while waiting for my opponent to move?
  2. Here
    Moves
    04 Jun '20 08:48
    @jim-dandy said
    Why not have the Knight icon follow the order of games you've chosen for your list of games? For example, I like using "Least Timeout Remaining". It'd be more convenient to just go to the next game on the list by hitting the Knight icon than having to go to the list every time I want to go to the next game. Why should the Knight icon take me to a game with >6 days remainin ...[text shortened]... eed to move in. Isn't the amount of my Timeout not a concern while waiting for my opponent to move?
    Have you got the " my move " indicated
    That should sort out the problem
  3. North-West Ohio
    Moves
    05 Jun '20 12:56
    I don't see a "My move' option. Where is it?
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    05 Jun '20 13:13
    @jim-dandy said
    I don't see a "My move' option. Where is it?
    On the left hand site under my folders are game status filters, one of which is "my move"
  5. North-West Ohio
    Moves
    05 Jun '20 14:11
    You have to scroll down quite a bit, well down below the lists to find it, but I found it!
    Thanks, that seems to have done the trick!
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jun '20 21:15
    @jim-dandy said
    You have to scroll down quite a bit, well down below the lists to find it, but I found it!
    Thanks, that seems to have done the trick!
    It isn't really a trick been there for sometime now.

You just didn't know how to find it, now you do! 😉

-VR
  7. Here
    Moves
    08 Jun '20 05:47
    @very-rusty said
    It isn't really a trick been there for sometime now.

You just didn't know how to find it, now you do! 😉

-VR
    Trust you to put in your four pennies worth when it isn't needed
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Jun '20 12:551 edit
    @padger said
    Trust you to put in your four pennies worth when it isn't needed
    Actually we don't have pennies any more a nickel would be more accurate to use! 0.05 in the written form or you could say 5 cents. 😉

Now tell me in what way I am wrong in my statement? 😉 😛

-VR
  9. Here
    Moves
    09 Jun '20 06:46
    @very-rusty said
    Actually we don't have pennies any more a nickel would be more accurate to use! 0.05 in the written form or you could say 5 cents. 😉

Now tell me in what way I am wrong in my statement? 😉 😛

-VR
    Well quite obviously you are not wrong.
    I am merely pointing out that your comment was not needed.
    As it is again here.
    Who has the last word at home ?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jun '20 17:13
    @padger said
    Well quite obviously you are not wrong.
    I am merely pointing out that your comment was not needed.
    As it is again here.
    Who has the last word at home ?
    You seem like a smart fellow why don't you tell me? Who do you think gets the final word at home?

I am not asking your permission to comment in this thread or any thread for that matter. Also don't really care if you believe it was needed or not.

-VR
  11. Here
    Moves
    10 Jun '20 08:20
    @very-rusty said
    You seem like a smart fellow why don't you tell me? Who do you think gets the final word at home?

I am not asking your permission to comment in this thread or any thread for that matter. Also don't really care if you believe it was needed or not.

-VR
    Obviously you think you do but do you really or are you just being suckered into thinking that you do
    Obviously again you do not need my permission to comment on any post but sometimes it is wiser to be quiet don't you think or do you really think at all or do you just put things in that you think are whimsical
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jun '20 16:312 edits
    @padger said
    Obviously you think you do but do you really or are you just being suckered into thinking that you do
    Obviously again you do not need my permission to comment on any post but sometimes it is wiser to be quiet don't you think or do you really think at all or do you just put things in that you think are whimsical
    I like to have fun on here in the forums if you don't like it to bad.

I sincerely mean that and those who have known me for years know the same about me. I really don't care what others think, if I have something to say I say it, not hide in a little shell like some do.

-VR
  13. Here
    Moves
    11 Jun '20 06:48
    @very-rusty said
    I like to have fun on here in the forums if you don't like it to bad.

I sincerely mean that and those who have known me for years know the same about me. I really don't care what others think, if I have something to say I say it, not hide in a little shell like some do.

-VR
    Did you mean to ,too or two bad
    Never mind I expect you will wake up soon
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jun '20 13:31
    @padger said
    If all you got is trying to correct grammar when you're own isn't that good, just move along!

-VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jun '20 13:33
    @padger said
    If all you got is trying to correct grammar when you're own isn't that good, just move along! Save that for the GF (General Forum) in case you don't understand.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree