Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 Jun '19 15:26
    Would it be possible to keep a previous copy of a submitted challenge that has been bounced ?
    I think one iteration should be sufficient.
    Thanks, Mike.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    09 Aug '19 10:48
    @mghrn55 said
    Would it be possible to keep a previous copy of a submitted challenge that has been bounced ?
    I think one iteration should be sufficient.
    Thanks, Mike.
    How exactly would you do that? Create a new challenge for the bounced one? So that there are two challenges (one live ( the new one) one flagged as bounced(the old one))?
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    18 Aug '19 14:09
    @ponderable said
    How exactly would you do that? Create a new challenge for the bounced one? So that there are two challenges (one live ( the new one) one flagged as bounced(the old one))?
    I don't think that is what Mike is getting at.
    What I think he is saying is that suppose he proposes a challenge as leader to a clan and it is "bounced" repeating the challenge at a later date would be pointless.
    Having a record of bounced challenges, or even a warning i.e "this challenge has been proposed before" would save him time and effort.
    With the number of challenges Metallica propose, and the ever decreasing amount of available players/clans repeating exact challenges is practically impossible.
    When I was a leader I considered keeping my own spreadsheet of bounced challenges and counter proposals but decided it wasn't worth the effort